Hollyoaks

I want to know what it is Nancy has to say

I think Tom has got Rose - also hating the Tegan/Fraser thing!! Although maybe Nancy has Rose! Who knows! Hahah xx

I duno who's taken rose but shell end up in siennas apartment, sienna with rush out in a panic with her in her arms to the square. Everyone will see and there's another witch hunt especially when asked to see her pills and doesn't have them. I kinda agree itd be tom doing it.

I think it's Fraser...or Grace

Can't be Grace coz Frazer only tells her rose is his when Grace asks why he's so bothered she's missing. Think it's only when she goes missing he realises he wants to be part of her life so can't see it being Frazer.

Ahh fair point. I'll go with the predictable Tom then :haha:

The spoilers are lousy today girls
Alex attends Hiltons christening and moves in with Mercedesa cause his mum chucks him out. Alex goes on the hunt through Mercedes emails.

Big Paddy buys a wee dog for Maxine and instructs her to walk the dog at 7am, 1pm and 10pm. Maxines struggles with all her new responisbilities including her community service that Big Paddy doesnt know about. Sienna blackmails Maxine into helping her get closer to Peri.

And Ste finds out Fraser is Trevors boss, and Fraser threatens him by suggesting he will never see his kids again. Ste ends up having to work for Trev/Fraser

oh and
Holly and Jason sleep together but the condom breaks. So Holly freaks out that she may be pregnant

Its all a bit boring atm :(

Is it bad I feel sorry for Sienna?

Its all a bit boring atm :(

Is it bad I feel sorry for Sienna?

Naw, she's had a tough break. I always feel sorry for the unhinged women on TV: Glenn Close's character on Fatal Attraction, Rebecca DeMornay's in The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, Kimberley in Melrose Place...they all have valid reasons for winding up the way they did :lol:

Did anyone watch first look? What was the crack with ste towards the end? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->