Hollyoaks

Dom, Tony thought he saw him but doesn't know it was him

oh and little Tom of course but again, he thinks he's a ghost!

See i thought Phil too, but then i thought he is not a big enough character to handle this huge story line.

I heard dom is leaving.......

Also one thing bugging me does dom not know who warren is? what dom and warren not in holloak at the same time?!

Now that I dunno! I'm trying to work it out, it's so confusing!

apparently there is an episode at the begining of december which explains how Warren got out of the Loft, and how and what Tersea saw..........

How Tersea has kept a secret for well over a year, I do not know............... I wonder who she has told too............

are they gonna kill off mal? thats such a cop out. The really good storylines i.e., steph dying of cancer and mal of HIV have been dodged dramatically if so!!

Mal dies this week :( Kris is coming back for an episode, so maybe Mals funeral

How sad was last night, I think the whole mal thing plays out until next week at least

Also is Amy really leaving? :(

Anyone watch the first look hollyoaks tonight? OMG, did u see the end? its not her is it? surely they wouldn't do that :wacko: I wouldn't put it past them tho.. they have some very bizzare story lines!!!

Ooh are you talking about this Esther woman? I read about it on digital spy but I don't know who it is.. Or are you talking about something else?

oh I dunno then. I havent read any spoilers or anything. I jus thought the girl on the floor was 'steph' :dohh: Im wrong then maybe hehe

I thought it looked like Steph too lol but think they have overdone the back to life thing with Warren. Wonder who it could be?

Ahh I see.. I've only just watched it on v+ and it does look like steph! But no apparently it's someone called Esther who knows a secret about frankie. I was all excited then thinking that you knew who she was!! I read it on digital spy the other day.
I wish steph would come back though, I loved her!!

It wont be Steph :( Carly's in legally blonde now isn't she? Who the hell's Esther? lol

Right, what have I missed in the last couple of days?!

Suzanne is back, and having darren's twins. Darren and Nancy are engaged. Hmm theres all drama bout the family accepting Jason. Nothing that interesting really. That pain in the ass Gaz is back too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->