Hollyoaks

Am i the only one that wasn't that impressed with it? Unless tonights e4 pulls it back and does something spectacular i felt like it was a bit of an anti climax. Hes clearly going to get out of it, a story that long wouldn't end just like that.

It's only midweek, gotta be more. Remember when Brendan died on a Thursday? There had to be more to it!

i hope so, best not be as lazy as the frazer reveal after all these months of hard work.

I think it will do the storyline poor justice if he worms his way out of it.

What will that teach victims of domestic violence? Come clean and reveal whats happening to you and you won't be believed....whats the point then? They need to be careful with how they do this, as so far its been done brilliantly.

I have a feeling Bulldozer Nancy will wade in to his rescue....the hussy!

last nights episode was great. But as someone said, he might worm his way out of it, or maybe, this is the end of Patrick, i wonder if he does go to prison, will Maxine stay or still leave?

I actually got a bit teary with relief that it was finally out in public!

What will that teach victims of domestic violence? Come clean and reveal whats happening to you and you won't be believed....whats the point then? They need to be careful with how they do this, as so far its been done brilliantly.

Did nancy not have suspicions before that Maxine was being abused tho?

last nights episode was great. But as someone said, he might worm his way out of it, or maybe, this is the end of Patrick, i wonder if he does go to prison, will Maxine stay or still leave?

I actually got a bit teary with relief that it was finally out in public!

So did I! I called my OH in and made him watch it with me again while I was like 'Yeah! f@#k you Patrick!' :haha:

yeah when she took her to the hospital, but im sure they never spoke since? did Pat stop that too

yeah when she took her to the hospital, but im sure they never spoke since? did Pat stop that too

He made out it was Maxine that had the anger issues I think

Yeah he told them that Maxine was abusing him. It's pretty obviously the other way around now so I'll be so annoyed if Nancy continues being an idiot :haha:

I'm actually starting to like Sienna too..... :wacko:

Remember he made out Anna was a nutcase, I am sure he's gonna do the same....

The official synopsis for the episode reads: "The village is in horror after the revelations in the pub, but who do they believe? Patrick is desperate to regain control - with shocking consequences."

Yeah Patrick convinced Nancy he was a victim.

The shocking consequences will be Dodger kicking his ass no doubt.

Yeah Patrick convinced Nancy he was a victim.

The shocking consequences will be Dodger kicking his ass no doubt.

They'd better be! Someone needs to kick his ass and I'm kinda hoping it's Dodger, considering he ballsed up her escape.

i think tonights is the aftermath of what has happened yesterday

Watching it now, oooo she's walking down the aisle, can't wait! This is the only British programme I make sure to catch up on. :happydance:

I LOVED last nights!! Was not expecting that!!

Working tonight so wont be able to watch until Friday :grr:

No no no no no Maxine needs justice for this. A kicking isn't good enough. ARGH!

I want to see him locked up!!! (after a good beating by Dennis).

I want to see him locked up!!! (after a good beating by Dennis).

Me too, but realistically we've seen murderers and others getting away with it all. Brendan...Ste....all of the nutters :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->