Hollyoaks

Nothing has happened to Maxine. She just wasn't in the episode at all. Typical Hollyoaks!

Nico is furious when she hears Sienna admitting to Dodger that she called the police on Maxine’s wedding day because she didn’t want him to leave. Not wanting to live with Sienna anymore, Nico demands to know who her father is.
Sienna makes up a story that Nico's father is Ben Baxter, but is oblivious when Nico sets up a Facebook page to track him down. Nico is delighted when Ben responds, and heads off to meet him....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Does anyone know who Nicos Dad actually is?
I have a really awful feeling about it and I'm kinda hoping I'm wrong...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I have a feeling I'm thinking the same as you Gaige and I hope I'm wrong too :( X

well i've been out of the Hollyoaks loop the last week, but for good reasons - I had my little girl on Friday. However, resting means i've managed to catch up quickly :D

Worst car crash i've ever seen! The car would not flip like that, plus the were driving at 2mph! I've heard the Ziggy idea being thrown around a bit. I hope not though - he's the only decent Roscoe.

Congrats bump :D

I won't see tonight's until tomorrow morning I'm working tonight x

Does anyone know who Nicos Dad actually is?
I have a really awful feeling about it and I'm kinda hoping I'm wrong...

Ive thought it was PAtrick for a loong time. I very much doubt it would be though. I dont even think HO would go there...

I'm in shock to be honest! It's only bloody Wednesdays episode lol

Well I wasn't expecting that. Handled quite well though, I thought.

Sam and Danny both died in the car crash!

I was shocked by it but can't say I'm gonna miss them lol.

Was thinking it could of been that when I'd read the previous comments.

What a crash considering they were only pulling out a junction weren't they?

Oh dear that crash scene was awful! How did their car manage to completely flip over when a) they were barely moving and b) the other car was so undamaged that it managed to just drive off?! That scene would have been much more realistic if it just smashed the side of the car in or if it was a massive lorry rather than just a van and they were driving at some speed! :/

I didn't see that coming with Sam and Danny and was quite upset with Ste at the end 😔 when are they going to give that boy a break? Does any one think it's someone in oaks responsible for the crash? Since they made such a point of showing the van driving off?

Its going to be made out to be ziggy but id say from his e4 reaction its Cameron. Or maybe that's just what they want viewers to think.

Its going to be made out to be ziggy but id say from his e4 reaction its Cameron. Or maybe that's just what they want viewers to think.

Yeah they were quite subtle with Cameron to Ste "Sorry I'm late,I had a late night".

However lets be realistic, how could it have been intentionally? How would Ziggy/Cameron even know what road/street they were on, did they stalk them? Seems a wee bit too far fetched but yes, they made a point of the shot of the van which makes me thing someone close is going to get the blame.

It'll be Cameron. All the way. I don't think Ziggy has it in him at all. Ziggy will get the blame though, he can go see his bro in prison and everyone else, maybe that's the plan, to get him together with Joe :dohh:

Ziggy definitely doesn't have it in him, especially the way he said what kind of animal could just drive away. I agree its far fetched though, how would they of been found and killed seconds after he said he was going looking for them. Either way its no loss, Danny and Sam were terrible at acting, especially when Sam was shouting through the door the other night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->