Hollyoaks

OH is recording it tho if not you guys will have to fill me in :)

Just because it's fresh in my mind now - but don't read this if it does record ok!!
Bart and Jason decide to go to London to tell Sinead Bart loves her, but they've got no money, so they try to hitchhike to Waterloo, they end up in another Waterloo (Liverpool) and from there they sneak into a lorry that's full of manure. When they get to London they convince a nice bus driver to let them on for free after Bart tells of his mission to see Sinead. Jason doesn't get off the bus at Waterloo but instead says he wants Bart to say goodbye to Jasmine, who he is still not really over, and realise that Jasmine never really existed. There are lots of flashbacks (that I cried in lol) of Jason, Jasmine and Bart, and Jason says he loves Bart and that's why he has to let him go. He says Bart should only come back once he's got Sinead back and Bart then goes off without much of a plan at the moment. Then it's like tune in tomorrow to see what happens! I think that's pretty much all of it. Also it's filmed by Jason so a lot of it is like the Blair Witch Project, shaky cam style. My husband walked in and went "are the Hollyoaks cameramen on strike today?"!

I haven't watched it yet, I turned it on and thought better of it :lol:

It worked on +1
I knew id seen silas somewhere else! He was in the bill, watching a re run this morning with him in playing a peadophile/wierdo

Btw.

Silas also starred in Harry Potter.
The one with rob pattinson and when rob dies? Yeah Silas was robs dad.

He was in Drop the Dead Donkey as well, that was pretty famous if you're as old as me and remember it? x

I haven't seen the lurve episode yet, sounds shite though :haha:

I turned it off halfway through because it was soo cringey!

Also, I hate how Duncan has managed to pull someone like Kelly who is obviously gorgeous, just because they are both fat! Kelly is cleaaaarly out of his league and seems like 5 years older than him, I don't get it! (I really hate Duncan by the way :haha:)

You're not the only one! I'm ashamed, but I am finding him more and more attractive in each episode!

Aw Lou, how can you hate moobs?! I shed a little tear when he left :haha: I know what you mean about Kelly though, they could have picked someone a bit mingier.

Cos of that silly love episode I missed half of tonight's C4 episode. I only realised when I started watching the E4 one and twigged I must have missed something. Damn sky plus :wacko:

I've not watched Hollyoaks for a whole week!!!! I have serious withdrawels :p

Jeff Rawle aka Silas was also in an old episode of Holby City that I watched the other week as an Ozzy Osbourne impersonator with two wives and a dodgy heart :lol:

For all you Bart lovers, if you wish you may come and kiss the wheels of Grace's pram that I rammed him with in Chester. £5 a go

I missed an episode because of that crappy one. I sky+ it so didn't realise until later.

That's exactly what I did, except I realised while the episode I missed was on C4 +1. I caught the second half, don't think we missed much :haha:

I didn't even realise I missed it until after, Hollyoaks is so easy to catch up on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->