Hollyoaks

Why don't I remember him?! I used to love John Paul, I was gutted when Hollyoaks made him gay :haha: I hate that new Scottish dj, he is soooo ugly. And what the hell, since when did it make the girl a horrible person if she decides not to have sex with a guy after flirting with him? What a terrible message to send out!

I remember him, he was a bit of a dick. I haven't seen the oaks for a couple of days, haven't seen the new DJ yet.

I think the new DJ has something to do with BB as he just appeared from nowhere when BB got out of prison

That scots dj guy is horrible, Maddie should have slapped him.

Omg I remember spike!

how good was tonights e4 episode?! i never saw that twist coming.......

Ooh, I've got a couple to catch up on. SD's been hogging the telly!

Ugly Scottish DJ is Warren's son. I want to know how the fuck that occurred, he must have been about 10 when he fathered him :haha:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3968353/Carley-Stensons-a-Xmas-angel.html

Seriously?!? :rofl:

You know for a fact it's going to be made to look all ridiculous and corny :rofl:

oh my god...that is hilarious, I cannot wait :rofl:
Does anyone hate those random guys who have formed a band? I don't mind Michaela's boyfriend (eye candy) but his friend has THE most annoying face I have ever seen...do you guys know which one i mean?! The grumpy one.

All of them are easily forgettable huh? I hate how they are bringing so many youngsters in again - Hollyoaks was much better before :(

thats daft. If she came back for Gilly because he was questioning his life, fair enough but why would she come back for Doug?! Madness!

^^^ I actually did wonder that myself. I don't see the connection she has with him :wacko: Was he even in it when she was around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->