Hollyoaks

Yeah i read that on net AB. Oohhh i wonder if its going to come out about ethan and lib

Haha oh bugger, I'm always late. Will doesn't look like a geek in RL at all. Me and my friend have got our eyes peeler for fit guys and I almost pointed him out til I realised who it was

Haha, I can just imagine you and your mate on the prowl :haha: Does he wear glasses in RL, or are they just a 'geek' prop?

oh i dont know how to do that spoiler thing, tell me and i will spil :winkwink:

Is it this hun?

Ethan, played by Craig Vye, makes a terrible error of judgement later this month when he texts former flames Theresa (Jorgie Porter) and Liberty (Abi Phillips) while driving. As he isn't keeping his eye on the road, Ethan accidentally runs over Rob (David Atkins) - leaving viewers to wonder if the show's newcomer will live or die. Theresa then says she can't keep his secret .

Is it this hun?

Ethan, played by Craig Vye, makes a terrible error of judgement later this month when he texts former flames Theresa (Jorgie Porter) and Liberty (Abi Phillips) while driving. As he isn't keeping his eye on the road, Ethan accidentally runs over Rob (David Atkins) - leaving viewers to wonder if the show's newcomer will live or die. Theresa then says she can't keep his secret .

Ooooh!

Theresa's being a bit harsh lol, he's kept her murdering a secret for long enough. Mind you, I never could understand that - what a crap copper :wacko:

That's exactly what I thought :rofl:

Joe Tracini, (Joe pasquali's son) has joined the cast too I hear, I'm sure he has involvement with this storyline

That would be enough for me to switch over :rofl: :ignore:

Oh yeah I saw about him joining he's the Savage's cousin.

Is it just me, or is it a bit boring now Silas has been 'got'? I'd love for there to be a final twist or something.

I'd love Brendan to bump into him :haha:

Ooh yeah, that'd be great. BB scares me as much as Silas. Or maybe that's just his moustache :rofl:

I wondered how they'd both ended up in hospital then :rofl:

It's got really boring again now :( You can tell as the threads gone quiet :haha:

I wondered how they'd both ended up in hospital then :rofl:

It's got really boring again now :( You can tell as the threads gone quiet :haha:

So true! It has gone boring now though...I just want Brendan back in now to spice it up a bit seeing as the Silas storyline is finished...that really was Hollyoaks peak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->