Hollyoaks

i watched ch 4 & e4 episode, i think i cried like 5 times in the whole hour. even with shit acting it still manages to get me. since having Baby M i cry at anything, even 'don't tell the bride' :bush:
i do think it being Cameron will be too obvious, but then again so was the Fraizer killing... who knows.
i wonder if Ste will ever have a easy Oaks life? poor bugger, he sets me off more than anyone else lol

^ aye he's someone else that might get the blame.

Holly gives a newspaper interview about her missing mother, and she is crushed when Jason fails to turn up to support her as promised, as he becomes distracted after taking another steroid fix to bulk up

Will Jason hurt his loved ones to save his own back?
Blessing's self-harming leads to devastating consequences
Freddie confronts Joe, and is shocked by what his brother reveals
Mercedes and Lindsey team up to get justice
Seems Freddie's world is about to come crashing down soon and there's heartbreak at the Roscoes'.......

Did you know?
Ste's father died exactly a year after his mother. Yet I think Ste has forgotten.

Hey Ladies,

Looking forward to tonights HO's then! Gutted I read the spoiler as that was not something I was expecting!!

Perhaps it was Rhys! :haha:

Ste was working when it happened though, i agree he needs a break though.

im not a fan of the blessing self harming storyline, it seems in every soap when things start to get quiet they always bring out the self harm story.

Monday, August 18

Cameron tries to stop Peri from doing something reckless. Jason finds himself in hot water. Freddie confronts Joe and is shocked by what his brother reveals. And Lindsey's lies may cause dangerous consequences.

Tuesday, August 19

Mercedes and Lindsey team up to get justice. Blessing makes a decision, which surprises Dennis. Will Jason hurt his loved ones to save his own back?

Wednesday, August 20

Blessing is left heartbroken. Will John Paul be there for Ste in his hour of need? Is Freddie's world about to come crashing down?

Thursday, August 21

Sienna is desperate to keep Dodger to herself but will she succeed? Blessing's self-harming leads to devastating consequences. And when Dennis asks Dodger for help, Dodger gets more than he bargained for.

Friday, August 22

Sienna's plan to be alone with Dodger is ruined when her brother's attention is demanded elsewhere. Meanwhile, there's heartbreak at the Roscoes.

i hope that roscoe tragedy is Jason and nit Lyndsey losing another baby

When is this Cindy story line going to end and where has Maxine disappeared too?! Did I miss an episode :wacko:

I think most people would have seen it now so i'll just say... Maxine escaped and got on a plane to live with Mitzee in the US.

On a different note, I could just put Ste in my pocket and take him home forever! Bless him. Great actor. :)

Patrick got to the flat and took her?? There was nothing about Maxine tonight.

Poor Ste!!!! OMFG!! :cry:

Maxine left either Thursday or Monday.. She was waiting for dodger at the airport but sienna got him arrested and Maxine got on the plane alone x

I'm confused now about Maxine :lol: I thought I'd caught up but I must of accidentally skipped an episode at the start of the week

Me too now! :haha: I'm wondering if I have missed something after the wedding aftermath.... but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed and surely HO's would have dedicated more than a few minutes to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->