Hollyoaks

The episode after the above one linked is the one where Maxine leaves. I had to rewatch to jog my memory lol.

Patrick got into the flat but didn't take her. Dodger beat him up and he was in hospital. This was a day before her flight. She then was in a mood with dodger for being violent but Dennis talked her round and she was waiting for him at the airport. But sienna heard dodger was leaving and called the police about him assaulting her dad so he got arrested on his way. Maxine left without him x

Oh yes!!! I remember!!! Sorry xxxx :haha: Can I blame it on baby brain although Pheebs is 19 months? :haha:

It seems like a lot of people missed that episode!

^^^ I watched it.... perhaps it was because it wasn't very exciting :haha:

You're right though, was easily forgotten!

I had Tori screaming at 8.30 last night "Hollyoaks, I want Hollyoaks" :rofl:

You know, i was reading viewers comments on the Danny and Sam exit episode, and something did actually ring quite true.

What if, awful as it sounds

Leela was driving the van

I mean a doubt it but theres small possibility Hollyoaks could shock us here!

Ooooh that's a good one!! She didn't act very shocked.....

Ooooh that's a good one!! She didn't act very shocked.....

That's what I thought, whilst it may come across as shock, what if, it isn't?

I did think it a little strange that Teagan kept saying things like 'Leela say something!', it seemed such a weird thing to say, and Leela didn't have much to say at all . I like this theory! :thumbup:

Okay here's a question for today:

Ste kisses George, but he goes home and sleeps with someone else. Ste doesn't know who it was.

Who was it? Place your bets!

I'm gonna go with Cameron. I'd dare to say Finn however, but I would be fairly raging if Hollyoaks decided to do that.

Cameron seems plausible, I don't think it's Finn ... doesn't Ste find out it was Finn who raped JP soon??? Or have I made that up? X

You know, i was reading viewers comments on the Danny and Sam exit episode, and something did actually ring quite true.

What if, awful as it sounds

Leela was driving the van

I mean a doubt it but theres small possibility Hollyoaks could shock us here!

I thought Leela straight away! I just thought it would couldnt have as she would have stopped to check Peri wasnt in the car (she had gone looking for her after she left the flat) ?!

Kieron Richardson, who plays Ste, has revealed his children will return to Hollyoaks, but with a twist.

What bugs me with stes kids is wtf is the deal with them going to school?!

What bugs me with stes kids is wtf is the deal with them going to school?!

I said that when they left?! How many times have they been and gone and then been and gone again... :wacko: Poor kids :haha:

she went to fennis' flat, her and dodger had a moment, he went off somewhere, Patrick came to take her, dodger beat him, Patrick went to hospital where sienna tried to keep him there while maxine went, Dennis planned for dodger to go & persuaded maxine to wait at the airport but when sienna got wind of it she called the police on dodger so he obv didnt turn up and maxine went

Cameron seems plausible, I don't think it's Finn ... doesn't Ste find out it was Finn who raped JP soon??? Or have I made that up? X
I thought on the 6 weeks of summer ste finds out & gets finn?? Then calls jp?? Can't wait 4 finn to bore off!!

Also Cindy is really peein me off!!!!!!

Ste finds out about Finn and kidnaps him the episode before Ste goes out to the disco and gets laid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->