Hollyoaks

See i think its Lindsy, i have for a while. Its too obvious to be Kim. Plus its come out that it was Lindsey who was involved with their sisters accident. Kim is the obvious choice but i think it would be a bigger shock if it was Lindsey x

Edited to say that also Lindsey looked a bit worried when Dr s'avage said she had to do the swab test too

I get what you girls are saying about the message it sends out to those in abusive relationships, however the truth is there isn't justice for the vast majority of those abusing their partners. It reflects like more accurately this way, sadly.

the gloved killer is really confusing me, i have no idea, i was pretty sure it was Savage until his picture was circled not long ago. as for the hoodies, i think they both are wearing one as kim is copying Lindsay so thats why shes wearing one too? Not sure!
i dont think its Celine, or Tegan, but also not sure whether or not i think its Kim or Lindsay, but it has to be someone? maybe it will turn out not to be a dr or nurse, and maybe someone acting as a nurse... just a thought lol

The same hoodie is in the killer pic, so its Kim or Lindsey, unless Hollyoaks are really trying to throw off us off the scent.

I don't think the hoody is anything to go by, they'll probably make the killer just grab the first one they find to hide their identity. I was positive it was Celine, judging from the picture it definitely isn't tegan though.

I was positive it was Celine too, it has taken so long to give her any proper storyline

I just hope it's not boring. Kim would be dull, Lindsay slightly more interesting if a good story with it. I'm holding out hope that it might be someone else, a real shock, maybe even Silas! As far as we're aware he is still at large isn't he..? Best baddy ever!

Remember when they revealed Freddie was Fraser Blacks killer? I couldnt BELIEVE how obvious it was, I really thought they had made it so obviously Freddie that it must have been someone else.

Jeff that played Silas done an interview few weeks ago saying people kept asking if it was him, but he's doing theatre atm.

:( oh. Yeah, will probably be obvious and a disappointment. Then again, it's a soap, not a gritty detective drama!

Jeff that played Silas done an interview few weeks ago saying people kept asking if it was him, but he's doing theatre atm.

It was really annoying how people pointed the finger at him, as if he would get away with running around a hospital so easily lol!

:( oh. Yeah, will probably be obvious and a disappointment. Then again, it's a soap, not a gritty detective drama!

I think Hollyoaks have the capability of being good, they just have a shit producer that came in and destroyed it when it was at it's peak. :( It's such a shame. The Hollyoaks later with Brendan was one of the best bits of soap telly ive seen.

i really hope there is a twist to it, like someone you wouldnt expect, not even a worker at the hospital..

you know what i didnt get about the whole ste & sinead story line. everyone was always saying to Ste 'but your gay' and he always said 'not any more' really? would you just be bisexual, not 'not gay any more' stupid!!

i really hope there is a twist to it, like someone you wouldnt expect, not even a worker at the hospital..

you know what i didnt get about the whole ste & sinead story line. everyone was always saying to Ste 'but your gay' and he always said 'not any more' really? would you just be bisexual, not 'not gay any more' stupid!!

I know right, surely you'd just be like, well, I dont need a label? Maybe it ruffled my feathers a bit because I dont label myself :haha:

there shouldnt be a label, no one should ever second guess someone if they say they are in love, so what if they was usually in relationships with men, or cheating with a man/boy :haha:

Hollyoaks Come Dine With Me is on all next week. 7:30pm on E4. It's great, 2 of my favourite shows combined :haha:

Wardrobe definitely need some tips. When I was in nursing id of been sent home I seconds if I turned up in a dress as short as kims or as low as tegans. The whole sexy nurse thing needs to stop, nothing sexy about being covered in other peoples bodily fluids.

On that note someone is claiming on a spoiler page that he knows someone in the costume team who says it's no one what works in the hospital, and that its male.

Now I'm betting he's talking crap but would be interesting to see otherwise

I hate Holly! So she plays the victim over Jason kissing her mum but its ok that she slept with Jasons brother? God i hate her

I've heard a new theory that Kath isn't really catatonic and it's her and Kim together.

I've heard a new theory that Kath isn't really catatonic and it's her and Kim together.

As much as I think this is so far fetched... I do think they might pull a blinder and go with this. Kath reappeared recently and why? What was the point? We know she has this sister now.
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...barricades-herself-in-kaths-room-tonight.html

It doesnt seem right. If it ISNT Kath, then she is a reason for it at least. This is Hollyoaks we are talking about.

I'll be impressed if it is, because any other suspect is just boring :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"