Hollyoaks

In Wednesdays Later, did anyone else think Walker was going to disconnect Brendans and Cheryls nanas machines? I did for a second :/

I was laying in bed last night on my phone googling brendan hollyoaks spoilers! Lol

Snap, I was stalking his twitter feed :rofl:

Thank you AtomicPink!!

I caught up all today and Im so confused!

Did Brendan rape Walker?

Did Brendans Dad beat him ot also sexually abuse him?

no I don't think he raped him, I think walker only did it to try and get into his heart as he realised that was the only way to get to him. Walkers not gay though really (i dont think) so it must have been an ordeal for him. It is difficult to say, because Brendan broke so many of his own rules and beliefs, for example, it was said Brendan would never harm a woman, yet he killed Nana Flo

Brendan's dad sexually abused him. Nana Flo asked him if it was the abuse that made him gay,Brendan said no. However I'm not sure if he was beaten, but he told Ste a year or two ago his Dad beat him, but never told him anymore than this

I think wat brendan done with the phone was great!! Especially when he said "jus cos we f£&ked doesnt mean i wanna meet the parents" or summin like that

ooo yes. That was in all the spoikers for it, so was expecting it tbh x

apparently his dad is coming into it...and he tweeted a pic to prove he's not dead

I want to nurse that bad boy all better :rofl:

I still want to know what happened to Theresa. I really hope she didn't go off with Joel and just leave her LO.

Oh good god......

Carl Costello is back this week.

See I thought that was a rumour til

I saw the back of his head in the trailer tonight :rofl: I need a hobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79