Hollyoaks

Raging doesn't even remotely describe how I feel right now if it is so.

Did expect tonight's to be far more gory being the last but thankfully thurs took the big biscuit

Also has Theresa left with Joel without Kathleen Angel?

Oops bit late now but I'll spoiler this lol

I haven't watched this weeks or Hollyoaks Later yet (looked epic so i've recorded it and staying up tonight until i've watched it)

But next week:

Baby bobby goes missing. I seriously hope it isn't Mercedes- I think that will be the producers taking things a step too far. Maybe another silas return?

Seeing as Rebecca's^^ not watched it I'll spoiler

surely to god if mike survived that fall and woke up in the boot then Brendan's got to survive

Wait a minute

Emmett Scanlan and a few of the casts twitter pages look like he's still on set ....

Jesus that first episode was good! It really feels like they are "later" episodes this year. Not enjoyed Hollyoaks Later in the past- felt like it's just been an excuse to stick it on for another hour a day for a week and not made it "different" if you get me.

I haven't watched this weeks or Hollyoaks Later yet (looked epic so i've recorded it and staying up tonight until i've watched it)

But next week:

Baby bobby goes missing. I seriously hope it isn't Mercedes- I think that will be the producers taking things a step too far. Maybe another silas return?

This is what I thought would happen! Suddenly came to mind last night.

Hollyoaks would be a sadder place without bb

I think he's still alive. The whole Walker story needs to come to a head for one thing otherwise it just seems really pointless and wiki haven't updated saying he's dead

Argh shitting crikey I keep missing hornyoaks for one reason or another...mostly the husband shaped one.

I'll have to find it all online and watch the past 2 weeks and the laters tonight LOL

To those who have seen it and are wondering if....(spoilering for those who havent)

A picture of Brendan and Ste with crutches.... for September 28th :happydance: https://www.tvtv.co.uk/tvtv/web/pro...83&lang=en&epgView=list&groupid=0&tref=Search

I was seriously going to go mute for a week in a huff :rofl:

You need to write the word spoiler in capitals for it to work :) hth x

but as far as i believe not - not yet!

Thankyou AtomicPink.

Second episode- this is seriously f*ked up. Good, but f*ked up. :rofl:

I was seriously going to go mute for a week in a huff :rofl:

Damn,if only I could unthink suicidal thoughts :rofl: I even snapped at dh! You know when people say "it's only a soap,it's not real".....it is!!! It is in my mind :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->