Hollyoaks

End Sept spoilers
Doug comes to a life-changing decision after he realises that he needs to accept Ste's history with Brendan or move on with his life. The students find their dream apartment but are bound by Tony's tenancy agreement.

Riley receives a surprise visitor. Bart decides it's not quite the time to face reality.

Mercedes ends up making a shocking discovery. Bart lies about his antics in an attempt to win Sinead back.

An upset Mercedes and Riley find it hard to cope with recent events. Darren ends up realising that Nancy has been in touch with Mitzeee and attempts to convince her to go to the police.

Mercedes ends up making a shocking accusation on live television. Nancy agrees to help a scared Mitzeee.

Does anyone know what the mercedes/riley shocking discovery is?

End Sept spoilers
Doug comes to a life-changing decision after he realises that he needs to accept Ste's history with Brendan or move on with his life. The students find their dream apartment but are bound by Tony's tenancy agreement.

Riley receives a surprise visitor. Bart decides it's not quite the time to face reality.

Mercedes ends up making a shocking discovery. Bart lies about his antics in an attempt to win Sinead back.

An upset Mercedes and Riley find it hard to cope with recent events. Darren ends up realising that Nancy has been in touch with Mitzeee and attempts to convince her to go to the police.

Mercedes ends up making a shocking accusation on live television. Nancy agrees to help a scared Mitzeee.

Does anyone know what the mercedes/riley shocking discovery is?

Rumour mill says Carl. I'm not so sure

There was something so hot about Brendan and Walker, like, THERE :shock:

ETA: I mean Tues/Wed episode when they only slept beside each other

OMG, I TAPED TONIGHTS LATERS ON SKY+ AND IT FUCKING FINISHED ABOUT A MINUTE BEFORE THE END. ARRGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

Bloody 4od isn't working either. I'm taping the +1 and hoping it catches the end, I'm soo cross :lol:

I set it hollyoaks later to record and it cut the end off :grr: Got to remember to watch it on e4+1 at the end.
I don't see it with Brendan but Walker...I don't think he's that good looking personally but there is definitely something.

I'm finally almost up to date, in one night :rofl: was gonna watch tonight's but I think that's enough excitement for one night

I didnt like it last night :( i hope today is slightly happier and nicer.

Aw no, I just read spoilers for last night

Me no likey at all :(

Better point out when I said B and W was hot that was Tues/Wed episode :/

I'm halfway thru last nights, head in my hands! BUTCHER :shock:

Yeah, it was rather disturbing. I can't get the sound effects out of my head :shock: :sick:

last nights freaked me out :cry: don't think il be watching tonights

No no no no no NO! NOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

like - NO?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh FFS I want to see it now :hissy: I've got to wait like 47minutes

RedLily, go on 4oD, it will be on there now. That's what I did yesterday when the recording cut out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->