Hollyoaks

Ok...

Fridays E4 Episode

Riley and Mercedes try to get their money- they are short and basically people like Doug and Cheryl and Tony chip in. Riley goes to drop the money off at those apartments- Mercedes is there, he gets suspicious but she talks her way out of it- BUT AS SHE DOES, Phoebe comes out with Bobby- screaming she is a lier. At first Riley tries to blame her, but Phoebe makes him listened to a voicemail Mercedes left her saying she will be there to see bobby soon etc- while this happens Mercedes runs off with Bobby and it ends with Mercedes standing on the roof a building clutching bobby. MY GOD it was unexpected...didn't think it would happen like that- and there wasn't a single spoiler about it!

Oh there wasn't was there!! Didn't expect that.

Thank you!!!! <3

Now you can join my huff because I have 48 hours until I can watch and see what happens :rofl:

*goes off to perv over Brendan to cheer herself up*

Oh and if Walker shoots Brendan- i'm going to hunt that mofo down :growlmad:

I'm with you on that :rofl: but I think he's contracted til Feb ;)

Has anyone read the Waveguide spoilers for next week?

It says Myra is struggling with the loss of Mercedes and Bobby? Do you think that means they die, or just worded to sound like that?

It says Myra is struggling with the loss of Mercedes and Bobby? Do you think that means they die, or just worded to sound like that?

do you have a link hun?

Yeah I read that too but never read it in that way til now

Personally I just think they've worded it like that and don't think they'll die, I think Mercedes will either do a runner or be with the police and Bobby will be with Riley and Riley will leave that way with Bobby but thats just what I think
xx

They will want to make it dramatic, so I think one of them is going to die- the spoilers aren't always what they seem iykwim? Surprise death- Mercedes/Bobby (or both) Myra "mourning the loss" could mean that one of them dies- and Mercedes goes to jail or Riley takes bobby

I think Mercedes will do a runner or get arrested because it will probably all come out about her stabbing herself and everything she's done. I don't think anything will happen to Bobby.

They will want to make it dramatic, so I think one of them is going to die- the spoilers aren't always what they seem iykwim? Surprise death- Mercedes/Bobby (or both) Myra "mourning the loss" could mean that one of them dies- and Mercedes goes to jail or Riley takes bobby

I still think they cant kill another innocent, they've had a load killed recently, Merci needs to get her comeuppance so it better be her and Bobby can go live in his car seat safe for the rest of his days LOL

:rofl:

Car seat

na She's not gonna die. She's still contracted too I believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back