Hollyoaks

Just watched hollyoaks last week. I find it sick what Mercy as done

Not seen it tonight, what happens?

Come on AtomicPink- your turn to tell me :haha:

Don't get too excited Rebecca

Carl argues with Myra over who's taking Bobby. In the end Jackie convinces her that perhaps he would have a better life with Carl

Darren's thowing a ridiculous paddy blaming Nancy for his sons early arrival

And Brendan comes to fix a leaking tap at Ste's (he's still got a few to fix here :rofl:) and Doug tries to wind him up. Brendan doesn't bite though, he just leaves and Ste asks him why he saved him, and if he would have really took the bullet for him. Brendan goes on to explain he always has, but now he realises Ste is better off without him. Ste seems hurt and confused. Doug decides he needs to go for a break to his parents to get his head in gear, so he leaves with Carl and Bobby in a taxi

Yeah I was
shocked they left together in the taxi :rofl:

I find Doug so annoying now, I just want to slap him

Clever how Hollyoaks has created a baddie that a lot of us feel sorry for. :haha:

See I used to like no hair but BRING ON THE TASH :rofl:

I'm sorry but I just don't see the attraction with BB. I think he looks better without the tash though :lol:

HELL YEAH!! (You have almost converted me to a brendan fan over here, that naked pic almost swung it!)

https://www.me-me-me.tv/2011/02/03/who-wants-to-look-at-the-penis-of-someone-off-the-telly/

Ummm....Brendan even MORE naked.

:shock:

Yeah I was
shocked they left together in the taxi :rofl:

I find Doug so annoying now, I just want to slap him

Clever how Hollyoaks has created a baddie that a lot of us feel sorry for. :haha:

Your just a little sod with these spoilers :rofl:

Awww man we've gone back to Hornyoaks again with the starkers pic :rofl:

Right-click....Save as....."shoes"

And no one will ever know ;)
:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member