Hollyoaks

Right ladies I am up to date!!! It's taken me a week but I have watched an omnibus almost every night :rofl: and today iv watched this weeks eps. Phew.

I wish Mercedes would have been killed off, I really don't like the way she finishes her sentences....crap acting I think it is, makes me cringe.

Anyway, I was rooting for doug and ste but I think iv almost changed my mind, I'm still not on the Brendan train though, he's just too hairy for me :haha:

So now I shall know what you are all talking about :D

Xx

less hair then?
https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg7u7ck7lC1qd4fcw.jpg

Thought some of you might like this :haha: Can't say I'm a fan though

https://s3-ak.bebo.com/image/5549148306a12957248010l.jpg

Ommmmmg! The pic with no tash is gorj! But oh my that last naked picture!!!!! What a hairy pubic region :haha:

I swear things fly by.. I know nancys just had her baby prematurly.. But im like 100% sure i was pregnant when she miscarried?! And i have no baby yet?!!! Honestly. They need to time these things better.. How far gone was she supposed to be now? :wacko:

They must have sped things up, it wasn't at all that long ago she wanted to try again, and her 20 week scan wasn't 6 weeks ago

That sorta stuff really annoys me. Te other day Darren said to her 'your 7 months pregnant' now... She's only 6 months and has given birth?! I wish mine would go that quick. I'd love to skip weeks 28-37 then have my baby ahaha!

I swear things fly by.. I know nancys just had her baby prematurly.. But im like 100% sure i was pregnant when she miscarried?! And i have no baby yet?!!! Honestly. They need to time these things better.. How far gone was she supposed to be now? :wacko:

I thought the exact same thing! I was around 13 weeks when she miscarried I think and it's now 24 weeks after that, so how can she be 26 weeks pregnant considering she didn't get pregnant again straight away. Annoys me :growlmad:

Yea she MC just after my first MC, then got pregnant again right around when I fell pregnant again after my 2nd MC, I was so confused at first, she should be around what I am x x x

^^ I imagine they had to tie it in with Mitzees escape- the "stress" brought it on etc.

Yeah I understand the premature labour but she's just jumped ahead with everything lol! She shouldn't be that far along I'm sure. Silly tv world ;)

Nancy had her scan 4 weeks ago (I looked at the posts on here lol) so unless she had it late she would only be 24 weeks now :dohh:

DH was having a canary about the scenes. He was really peeved he left to do the dishes.
:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"