Hollyoaks

Nope!

I heard they were bringing her sister in called Poppy but rumour has it they scrapped that idea and decided the actress would play grown up Holly

Nope!

I heard they were bringing her sister in called Poppy but rumour has it they scrapped that idea and decided the actress would play grown up Holly

When are they bringing Holly back in?? I know she's at a boarding school or whatever but there is never any mention of her at all! Also where do you get all this hollyoaks gossip from lol!

Randomly everywhere Kate I just throw it all here and we can make sense of it all later :rofl:

I'm not 100% on Holly though, it was a twitter rumour.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...end-Lynseys-funeral-new-scenes-Hollyoaks.html

Hey hey miss pink,miss pink, emmetts just tweeted

"Got some great scenes to shoot tomorrow.. Great actors, director, crew, writing... How many people get to say that naked??? I'm naked..."

Woooooooppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

hey hey miss pink,miss pink, emmetts just tweeted

"got some great scenes to shoot tomorrow.. Great actors, director, crew, writing... How many people get to say that naked??? I'm naked..."

woooooooppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

oh yaaaaa dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"got some great scenes to shoot tomorrow.. Great actors, director, crew, writing... How many people get to say that naked??? I'm naked..."

oh yaaaaa dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realise that in some communities we may be considered quite sad....

You do realise that in some communities we may be considered quite sad....

fuck 'em :winkwink:

For all you Riley lovers, don't cry too hard...

https://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb...and-karen-hassan-go-public-with-their-romance

Spoilers!

Dodger gives Tom some advice on the ladies not realising he has eyes for Texas.

Brendans past is revealed with Eoghan (lynseys brother) on the 23rd Oct. What is their history?

Cheryl looks for answers after Dr B is in court for Lynseys murder!

Lacey and Dylan share a kiss...does Hollyoaks have a new couple?

Lynseys brother offers Chez a new job but will she take it?

Spoilers!

Brendans past is revealed with Eoghan (lynseys brother) on the 23rd Oct. What is their history?

Do u work for c4?????

Spoilers!

Do u work for c4?????

Hardly, I wouldnt be on here giving you all spoilers, I'd be too busy with Scanlan :rofl:

1. That wallpaper in michaelas room is pure hideous.
2. I can't believe Myra said "I'll have a flick of that later!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->