Hollyoaks

They are all bloody annoying me. Jac needs to boot Rhys a good few times in the balls with those knee high boots.

They are all bloody annoying me. Jac needs to boot Rhys a good few times in the balls with those knee high boots.

For a second I thought you meant jack!! Such a vision :rofl:. Yeah she couldn't be that gullible really! Poor nancy,he's being horrid. I don't think the Esther thing will end well,though be interesting to see if they do a suicide/ self harm thing again after jaz. Would love her to just smack Maddie.

I'm watching today's C4 episode now and was wondering where you can buy such hideous wallpaper :wacko:

DH's eyes nearly popped out at Cindy :haha:

Go on...someone tell me whats happen tonight then

EDIT: That looked sarcastic :p

Rebecca it's Wednesday night, it's your duty to tell me :rofl:

I feel we missed nothing

It's not my wallpaper by the way :rofl:

I was going to write something insulting, but I didn't in case you actually did have your boudoir decked out in it :haha:

I almost bought wallpaper that, first look it was decorative. On closer inspection it was silhouettes of pole dancers on poles

DH wouldn't agree to getting it. Spoilsport

Soooo.... Who do you ladies think it was?

I don't think it was Darren, or Rhys. Prob rob or maybe Callum????

I'm thinking it will be someone younger than Darren and Rhys because why would they tell Bart when they have so much more to lose and that's what Sinead is worried about

yeah cause in any normal situation both she and the baby would be unattended :rolleyes: stupid Shitey hollyoaks just now bring back the TASH this instant!!!

Little tweet from mr SCANLAN......

If Hollyoaks wins an NTA in any category I'm shaving me tash off.. Fuck continuity...fuck storyline. Last chance today to vote.

Noooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->