Hollyoaks

Spoiler fest ahead

Rhys distances himself from Cindy when rumours become rife that she is pregnant.

Meanwhile, convinced that Cindy is expecting his baby, Tony proposes to his partner. However, when she realises why he's doing it, Cindy kicks Tony to the curb.

Meanwhile, after a barney with Ruby, Esther decides to skive college, but is mortified by Jack's punishment as he vows to walk her to and from college himself.
https://i1.cdnds.net/12/40/618x450/soaps_hollyoaks_3451_2.jpg

Ally plays cupid for Lacey and Dylan, and saves the day when somebody mysteriously uses Ash's credit card. Soon afterwards, Ally tackles Lacey during a game of Aussie Rules - but there is tension when, lying on the ground, neither moves away from the other. Is there something between them?

Later, Ally is shocked by the Kanes' surprise houseguest as Martha returns…

Meanwhile, as Tony's world comes crashing down, he decides it's time for action and won't take no for an answer - but it's going to cost him.

Elsewhere, Esther attracts unwanted attention thanks to an embarrassing Jack, as Jen tries to help her find some new mates.
https://i1.cdnds.net/12/40/618x410/soaps_hollyoaks_3452_4.jpg

Rhys distances himself from Cindy when rumours become rife that she is pregnant.

Meanwhile, convinced that Cindy is expecting his baby, Tony proposes to his partner. However, when she realises why he's doing it, Cindy kicks Tony to the curb.

Meanwhile, after a barney with Ruby, Esther decides to skive college, but is mortified by Jack's punishment as he vows to walk her to and from college himself.

A determined Tony decides to prove his love for Cindy with a grand gesture as he reveals that he has bought the gym.

At the same time, Jacqui makes plans for her future with Rhys. How will Cindy and Rhys react?

Meanwhile, Martha is given food for thought when Ste tells her what he thinks of Ally. Later, Ash, Callum and Lacey are left devastated when Martha doesn't show up for their coffee - but who's really to blame?

Elsewhere, Joel and Theresa return to a rather frosty welcome.
https://i2.cdnds.net/12/40/618x418/soaps_hollyoaks_3453_1.jpghttps://i1.cdnds.net/12/40/618x419/soaps_hollyoaks_3453_4.jpg

Joel repays Tony's generosity by breaking into his flat, while Theresa spots an opportunity to get a roof over their heads and starts a battle over Kathleen Angel.

Meanwhile, a united Cindy and Tony excitedly head to their newly-acquired gym, but the pair are in for a big surprise.

Elsewhere, Martha becomes suspicious of Ally, but can she convince Ash?

Also today, a forlorn Ruby is left out of the fold and is desperate to get back in with Sinead and Maddie.

Jacqui busts Theresa and Joel's plan to use Kathleen-Angel.

Meanwhile, Lacey decides to play it cool with Dylan, but will she end up regretting it?

Elsewhere, a hurt Brendan tries to help with Lynsey's funeral, but Cheryl keeps him at a distance.

Do you hear that??????its me snorrrrrrrrring!!!!! Snoozyoaks strikes again :cry:

Hate: tony and cindy
The Kane's
The students (have a feeling Esther's storyline is heading down a suicide route)

More or less anyone bar mr Brady lol!!

Really hate the Rhys thing just now. Hate it

Yeah it seems in every soap someone's mr or mrs is shaggin someone elses mr or mrs!

Watching omnibus from last week cant believe riley as died im in tears

Does anyone reckon Silas will actually come back (again) or did they just do it for a ratings boost and they are now letting it lie? Because the actor now has a job with doctors?

Might just be a bit chilly in the Oaks rebecca who knows, winter is coming :haha:

Does anyone reckon Silas will actually come back (again) or did they just do it for a ratings boost and they are now letting it lie? Because the actor now has a job with doctors?

Last year was fright night week with Silas, i would hope they try and match it with another halloween special but Silas again? Who knows!

The fact they didn't kill him means theres always a way, but going back in prison wouldnt close the Silas book, he'd prob need to be killed one day

did they find silas after he escaped from hosp??

what do you all think of darren and his blaming nancy??

I cant blame darren cus if she didnt stress out over mitzee it might not of happened but i think he is being a bit harsh on her tho

Might just be a bit chilly in the Oaks rebecca who knows, winter is coming :haha:

Don't you go defending her now missy :growlmad: :rofl:

Last year was fright night week with Silas, i would hope they try and match it with another halloween special but Silas again? Who knows!

The fact they didn't kill him means theres always a way, but going back in prison wouldnt close the Silas book, he'd prob need to be killed one day

Oooooh I never thought of that- but personally I recon they will wait until the ratings drop again and he will casually turn up siping a Latte in College coffee or something :roll: did we ever find out if the doctor actually helped him escape? Or was it a coincidence?

did they find silas after he escaped from hosp??

what do you all think of darren and his blaming nancy??

Tbh, I think he is being harsh on her. Mitzee is her best friend and I know I would do anything to defend my best friend and prove her innocence. But I can also understand he is upset about his son- but Nancy is too and probably feels very guilty and doesn't Darren reminding her!!

Hollyoaks has gone proper shit in the last week :( Nancy done nothing to cause what happened, it's a horrid excuse Darren is playing on her. Meeting Mitzeee a few times didnt exactly faze the lass really. In fact I remember her being quite cool once she had driven Lauren to her fella.

How STUNNING is Cindy

the actress who plays her had her boob job around the same time as me and i've noticed she's always got them out now or she's always wearing really hot stuff! she looks amazing these days! must have given her abit of a confidence boost i think :thumbup:

I knew there was something :haha:

Her hair has grown pretty quick too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"