Hollyoaks

You can rent with iTunes you know. Don't know if CC is available for rental but there is a rental service.

No need to rent. £9.99 and he's in yer pocket with his sex face :rofl: whenever u want him :rofl:

No

The toilets give me the boke :rofl:

Na in seriousness he talks fast, I would like to watch it again to get half of what he's saying :rofl:

Esther spoiler

Esther Bloom's bullying hell gets even worse on Hollyoaks next week as the sixth formers team up to target her with a cruel prank.

While Esther thinks she has finally found a friend by chatting to a girl named Rosie online, viewers will soon see that college bullies Maddie, Ruby and Sinead are behind the 'Rosie' messages - keen to make a fool out of her yet again.

Esther arranges to meet up with her online acquaintance, but as she heads out, she is startled to receive a call from a frightened 'Rosie', who claims she is being followed.

Soon afterwards, Esther is left terrified as she spots what looks like a dead body - and someone grabs her from behind…

Although it soon becomes clear that it's a sick stunt pulled by the sixth formers, Esther has already wet herself with fear, and her humiliation is yet again captured on a mobile phone camera.

Afterwards, Ruby is plagued with guilt over her role in the scheme, but will she ever show any loyalty to Esther?

^ I just read about that, i hope its not going to end in a bad way for her, hopefully Maddie will be killed off along with the rest on the 6th formers

Tony Hutchinson and Cindy Longford's lives are rocked by a shock accident on Hollyoaks next week.

The couple are currently busy making plans to tie the knot, but when Tony (Nick Pickard) heads out to visit the wedding venue, he crashes the minibus he is driving and is left injured.

This accident is separate from the more serious bus crash drama ahead on the Channel 4 soap, but it's certainly not without consequences as Tony is left in a worrying condition afterwards.

Back at home, Tony is horrified when he realises that he is losing his sight following the crash - and a frantic Cindy (Stephanie Waring) is forced to call for medical help.

Consulting a doctor, Tony is told that the loss of his sight is a result of the head trauma that he sustained during the accident.

Waiting to hear whether the problem will be permanent, Tony decides to give Cindy a chance to get out of this relationship while she can - not wanting to feel like a burden to her.

With Cindy's secret lover Rhys (Andrew Moss) putting pressure on her to run away with him, how will she react to her latest dilemma? Is it Rhys or Tony that she really wants?

Esther spoiler

Esther Bloom's bullying hell gets even worse on Hollyoaks next week as the sixth formers team up to target her with a cruel prank.

While Esther thinks she has finally found a friend by chatting to a girl named Rosie online, viewers will soon see that college bullies Maddie, Ruby and Sinead are behind the 'Rosie' messages - keen to make a fool out of her yet again.

Esther arranges to meet up with her online acquaintance, but as she heads out, she is startled to receive a call from a frightened 'Rosie', who claims she is being followed.

Soon afterwards, Esther is left terrified as she spots what looks like a dead body - and someone grabs her from behind…

Although it soon becomes clear that it's a sick stunt pulled by the sixth formers, Esther has already wet herself with fear, and her humiliation is yet again captured on a mobile phone camera.

Afterwards, Ruby is plagued with guilt over her role in the scheme, but will she ever show any loyalty to Esther?

Can't wait for Maddie to get her comeuppance, its long overdue! xx

Would be nice if she just disappeared especially with a large bat to her head

Maybe Silas will come and finish her off. Then all can be forgiven.

I think I spotted the secret door in Cheryls in tonights episode?

Ste, brendan and JP filming in Dublin apparantly.....

ETA:
Does this mean perhaps the end for Cheryl? Bus crash and all - why would they be there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->