Hollyoaks

Would they do attempted suicide with Amanda Todd being so recent?

Makes me rage Nats21 they changed Rhys character so dramatically he makes me sick now :sick: i think he's in for the bus crash chop tbh, why else would they destroy a perfectly good couple?

I think they changed him because if u look how he was before he got with jacqui he has actually turned boring now plus i think the pressure has got to him as the last few months jacqui has expected him running round after her family and playing big families

Glad you said pic lol!

Anywhoo...hollyoaks...
i could have cried for poor Esther, so cruel,really hating Sinead now too as welll as that bitch Maddie

Maddie and Sinead are vile! Can't wait for them to get whats coming to them.

Poor Tony too :cry: xxx

Wtf was Brendan doing at the end of e4 I didn't get any of that?

Well basically

tony hit his head and lost his sight,cue big heart to heart telling cindy to leave if she wants etc.doc confirmed its only temporary so cindy told Rhys its over,she's marrying tony next week.

Jonno proposed to ruby.

The witches of eastwick (Maddie and Sinead and crew) played a trick on Esther and scared her so much she wet herself,she's gutted and was so upset.

Doug called stes mum and she came to see him,she's a vile woman and ste and doug fell out..again..Brendan comforted ste...again! Doug lost it and is now helping the police trap Brendan. Brendan has turned to religion to mend his evil(but oh so sexy lol) ways.

I think that's all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"