Holy bfp!! *Pictures added on pg 2!!!*

CandiceJM

Momma to 2
Reaction score
So I've been feeling so hungry and tired the last few days. I decided to take a test yesterday but expected it to be negative since we're not trying, we only :sex: once this month and it was 4 or 5 days before I usually O. I stopped tracking my ovulation, and :witch: isn't due until Monday so I doubted it would be positive but my body has just been feeling off the past couple days, something was very different. I thought I was getting sick, but decided taking a test wouldn't hurt.

To my utter shock it was :bfp: on an FRER. I ran out to the store and got more-- I didn't believe it. I took 4 more, including EPT and Clearblue digital-- all were :bfp: !!!

It's still very early days so we are cautiously optimisitc, and very, very surprised!

I'm on vacation so I will add pics to this post when I get home this weekend :)

Thats great. Sounds like me. Bd once 4 days before Ov. I have been feeling different these last few days. Spotting today but scared to test as this could be AF.

H+H 9 months!

Huge congratulations! Heheh I took a hpt for the same reasons and almost had a heart attack, it was positive as well. lol DH's said "I told you"! Are you due in may?

Yep! Due May 4th!

I know, it's amazing when it's totally unexpected!

Congratulations on your :bfp:

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Here are pictures of my :bfp: The first one is of the 3 tests I took the day I found out, and the other is the progression of my line. I've been taking one each day! :)

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/candice7899/IMG_2119.jpg

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/candice7899/IMG_2122.jpg

Congrats. Have a healthy, happy, and blessed 9 months hun!

Wow that's alot of pregnancy tests! They must make a killing off people like us LOL

Congratulations mommy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->