Holy Doppler!!

Spiffy- oh goodness! I think I might see some similarities lol. At least our OHs are around to get out the crazy/rough house play.

Calm-i know! The noise is awful but very cute that it could be them <3 I think I can handle about three of those loud noises then shut the darn thing off

Yes, I'm so grateful that my DH is around to get all the wiggles out, because I'm just too exhausted. :sleep:

So when do you get to find out if it's a girl or a boy?

Probably the 20 week mark for me :( Unless I can find a place that will do the "sneak peek"

I was so impatient with the first baby that I saved some money I got for my birthday until I was 15 weeks and then went to a private ultrasound place to find out the gender. I think it cost about $55.

They do have a place up here that gives 3d/4d ultrasounds and gender reveal but you have to be a certain number of weeks. Also, the waiting list is horrid!

Yeah, the place I went to said you had to be at least 15 weeks to check for gender, but it was just 2D, so it was less expensive. When I got pregnant with my second, I switched OBs (due to some issues with the first one) and thankfully this new OB does an ultrasound at the first appointment at 11/12 weeks, so that held me over until the big 20 week scan. So that's why I have one tomorrow, because it's my first appointment. :flower:

Well im excited for you!! Hopefully you can share your piccy if you get one :flower:

I feel like I'm getting too big too fast :dohh:

I can definitely show you a pic! :flower:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, here's a picture I took today. I feel huge! :dohh:

Attachments

• 10+6 weeks #3.JPG
    10+6 weeks #3.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 0
I think it's cute!! Mine is just flab :p hasn't really rounded yet. I'm hoping it's just the bloat.

I was just thinking today that I wanted to get a doppler. I didn't know if they actually worked?? I haven't really looked into them much!

I was just thinking today that I wanted to get a doppler. I didn't know if they actually worked?? I haven't really looked into them much!

I have the angelsounds doppler. I got it around 12 weeks but heard it can pick up earlier than that. I also heard good things about the sonoline ones. :)

sorry just random, but i remeber you from ttc we compared symtpoms of making up that our boobs hurt lol.. congrats on your pregnancy

I have the angelsounds Doppler, too, and was able to hear the heartbeat at 8+5 weeks. :flower:

I was hesitant about the doppler at first but completely in love with it now! It's definitely an escape from a rough day.

I know it's so weird to hear the kicks and punches on the doppler! I've definitely been feeling those big punches and kicks though lol.

I can't wait to REALLY feel it. Babies sound like MMA fighters in there sometimes.

Well, I had my ultrasound today. Just one baby, measuring 11+4 and looking good! :flower:

Attachments

• Baby #3 at 11 weeks.jpg
    Baby #3 at 11 weeks.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
Spiffy! Your baby is gorgeous and measuring ahead, that's wonderful. Sounds like a good day :flower:

i have a hi bebe doppler, i dont use it now obviously x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"