Holy hcg! Doubling time question

Jaycrew

Reaction score
First pos bfp was 6 dpo at night (answer brand stick) - officially BFP 7 dpo (01/10/2014- 01/11/2014) with first signal cheapie

Went to Dr on 01/13/2014 HCG 124 by Blood 8pm draw

Went to Dr on 01/20/2014 HCG 1226 Blood Drawn @ 5pm

Went to Dr on 01/22/2014 HCG 4572 Blood draw @ 11 am.

Do I need to be concerned about how fast they are doubling??
I have read consistently that from 1200 -6000 your expected
double time is between 72-96 hrs but- In 41 hrs I more than doubled?

I'm not concerned about the numbers because I know there is a huge range- I'm specifically talking about the doubling time. I have twins already.

The suspense is freagin torture!!!! :wacko:

Or do I need to take a chill pill :)

Sorry for the book ;)

Sorry jacrew I'm not too sure. I have heard of people who have crazy hcg numbers and have singletons but given you already have twins. ..hmm I'm not too sure. Your last jump was more than double in 40 hrs but I think they say if you see a rise that is triple in 48 hrs it's indicative of twins. You'll know soon enough. Try not to stress too much :hug:

My doubling time between 204 and 34,000 (2 weeks exactly) was 46 hours. I did wonder too, but just the one baby in here! :flower:

First pos bfp was 6 dpo at night (answer brand stick) - officially BFP 7 dpo (01/10/2014- 01/11/2014) with first signal cheapie

I'm not concerned about the numbers because I know there is a huge range- I'm specifically talking about the doubling time. I have twins already.

Sorry for the book ;)

I say you take a chill pill and be thankful :hugs: xx
even if u had twins I'd say your lucky :p I always wanted twins :blush::haha:

Sorry jacrew I'm not too sure. I have heard of people who have crazy hcg numbers and have singletons but given you already have twins. ..hmm I'm not too sure. Your last jump was more than double in 40 hrs but I think they say if you see a rise that is triple in 48 hrs it's indicative of twins. You'll know soon enough. Try not to stress too much :hug:

Wishingforbub- First OMG - your in Dubai!!! My heart just jumped lol -DH says he would love to visit there out of any other place in the world. He has definitely intrigued me.

ok - now that I got that out ;) ... Im just wondering if you know of any sites that I can ref for my question - ive been googling like crazy lol ... if not its ok

Sorry for the book ;)

I say you take a chill pill and be thankful :hugs: xx
even if u had twins I'd say your lucky :p I always wanted twins :blush::haha:

Lol - of course - thankful for one or two - double the portion lol- The anxiety that I have though is like this. I told myself that I would not- absolutely not- find out early that I was pregnant because I knew I would do this to myself. I wanted to wait until I was like 2 wks late then my first official appt wouldn't seem so far away LOL-

Oh- Dream Angel- I found my chill pill in two chocolaty cupcakes ;) :D LMBO- I love snack cakes

Hehe Jaycrew you should definitely visit. It's an intriguing place to be. But you must come during the cooler months (winter/early spring) or you'll absolutely roast :-D

I'm not sure of sites...I was also just googling and reading forums etc. Maybe google "twin hcg level chart" if you haven't already.

You said you already have twins...does it run in your family? Or did you conceive via ivf or was it just a luck of the draw? I always find it so fascinating. :) please keep us updated. And I know what you mean. ..I also found out so early but I'm way too curious and impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->