• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

holy moly!!!!!! bfp...omg!!!!

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
:bfp:10dpo today.. on hols and poas just to make sure... got bfn yesterday adn thought out for sure this cycle but.... shock of all shocks today bfp on first response test.. very light so i'm killing myself to wait for a clearblue digi.. but only got one and on hols so difficult adn expensive to get another here so waiting till tomorrow....its a very very very cautious bfp announcement for me today... and i'm terrified after 3mc and losing twins with mc #3 recently....fingers firmly crossed... will test again tomorrow...but :cloud9::happydance: and lots of :cry: with happiness and shock for :bfp:... please god let this one stick........

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am so so pleased for you and hubby....praying for sticky bean!!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

OMG SO SO PLSED 4 u hun ! especially after the losses, so glad this didnt take u long to get !!
wishin us both super sticky beans :)

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

really pleased for you hun, hoping this is a sticky bean

Lou
xxx

:yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance::yipee:

CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp:

I have read quite a few of your posts when I was WTTC so I am really thrilled to see you get your long awaited :bfp:

All the best for the next 9 months and a happy, healthy, sticky bean.

Omg, wonderful news!!! Stick little bean, stick!!!!!!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Fantastic news darling. If anyone deserves this, you so do.

You have cheered me up and made my day xxxx

Oh wow that's great to hear! Fingers crossed and lots of sticky glue xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"