Holy positive...is this normal?

KS1183

Reaction score
So this is my second day of having an extreme positive OPK... is it normal to have more than one day of OPKs that look like this!??!?!

(FYI- This pic was taken after only 1 minute...it's even darker now)

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 23
could be very normal :)

opks will show you impending ovulation, but you never know you HAVE ovulated unless you track another fertility sign (CM or bbt). The most assured way to KNOW you've ovulated is to chart bbt.

You'll see impending ovulation AND be assured of ovulation.

:dust:

Yeah its normal hun, i usually get +opk for two days in a row. Gl hope you catch that egg! xx

Thanks ladies. :) Appreciate your answers!

So.... just an update:

Day 3 of extreme positive of OKPs... and a (TMI alert!) HUGE glob of EWCM. I'm so excited.... although hubby is still at work after almost 50-ish hours... here's hoping his swimmers aren't as tired as he will be! LOL

Get busy girl!!!! Great positive OPKs this could be your month!!!!

Here's hoping! Maybe it will be a SOY BABY!!! :) :)

Oh yeah :) My first one was the same as control then the next day it was way darker than the control (like yours), then a couple days of same-darkness then negatives. Looking good :)

I know it's not the same but my clear blue ovulation machine always has 2 days showing ovulation. X

Here's hoping we ALL get our BFPs this month!!! :thumbup:

im the opposite i get a pos opk for 12 hours max and if i dont test in thata time i miss the positive test! thats deffo positive so bd bd bd

I've never got an OPK to be this dark before... This was my first month trying soy, so I'm thinking maybe it helped with Ov???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->