Home Birth Group set up in Hull, East Yorkshire

Greta Chick

Happy mum of 3 :-)
Reaction score
Hi

I haven't been on here for a few weeks due to various time commitments at home at the moment, so I apologise for that.

A home birth group has been set up to give support for women and their families in and around the Hull area and it's had it's first 2 meetings which were both well attended.

I'm a member of the group and have to say I wish it had been around when I was pregnant with DD2, it's a wonderful group.

If anyone would like more information or would like to join the group let me know and I can pass the details on.

xx

hi it might be a bit early im 5+1 bt i like to be prepared an informed, this is baby no4 an probably my last an id love a home birth so im really interested in ur support group an would love some more details if possible please x

hi it might be a bit early im 5+1 bt i like to be prepared an informed, this is baby no4 an probably my last an id love a home birth so im really interested in ur support group an would love some more details if possible please x

Hi

Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy! :flower:

At the moment our group is on Facebook and we meet every third monday evening of the month.

The Facebook page is below:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Hull-East-Yorkshire-Home-Birth-Group/272676289416733

We're in the process of setting up a proper website with an "Ask a Mum" section but the Facebook page is the place to go at the moment :thumbup:

It would be fantastic to meet you or to give you support with wanting a homebirth, the group has a brilliant and very supportive collection of people who attend the meetings.

If you need any more info let me know :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"