Home Birth Kit from Health Dept.

Whitbit22

Proud Mommy
Reaction score
Any U.S mamas know anything about the birth kits you get from the health department? I was told to check and make sure they had some in ahead of time in case they had to order it in. I think I may have gotten it too early though because I realized when I got it in the car it said not to use it if today's date is after 3/31/2012. I won't be having my baby until two weeks after that. It was confusing though, I was assuming it mean "today's date" being the day I use it (which would be after that date). Any help would be appreciated, I'm sort of embarassed of having gotten it too early to just take it back. :blush:

What is in it? I assume there must be something that expires on that day.

I didn't open it because it said you could call a number on the envelope and send it back if you don't use it by the date indicated. Of course I called and left a message but the lady who handles it wasn't in, and never called me back.

I'm pretty sure it has stuff related to the birth certificate and other birth supplies in it.

edit so it doesnt bump the thread** Apparently its for the eye ointment which we wont be using anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->