Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I don't know, I go away for a week and the babes start popping!!! Congrats. Good luck wanna xxx

Has anyone heard from Wanna? :flower:

Hope all is well :hugs:

xxx

Please may I add myself as a hopeful homebirther?
Hoping to have Boo in the comfort of home in water

Fingers crossed if she cooks for long enough

Yep, Wanna's had her baby!!! - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/217635-were-having-baby-omg-omg-omg-5.html (post #166)

I hope she doesn't mind me posting this link for everyone?! :winkwink:

Congratulations Wanna - love bubba's name too! xx

Hey, can I be added as a home birth hopeful too please?
This is my third baby but my first home birth, I'm due feb 11th 2011

thanks x

Thanks for that

Congratulations Wannabubba!

Welcome Ley!!!

I had my 20wk scan yesterday and placenta looked low at first, but she double checked and she said "actually its fine". I am so pleased as I couldn't really plan HB with DD until 36wks after scan to confirm it'd moved upwards away from the os.

So, little baby...please behave and its full steam ahead for a December homebirth :D

It's our due date today :yipee:

Everything is ready to go, just need Missy to decide it is time :cloud9:

Lise will be updating as and when things happen and I hope that she is able to report we got the Home Birth we have planned so thoroughly for!

xxx

Happy due date!!! I hope Missy decides to meet Mummy real soon!! Exciting! Good luck with the homebirth!

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

happy due date pops, I hope everything goes well x

Glad to hear all went well at your scan Nikki!

Happy due date Poips!!!

Still no movement here!

We were given 2 due dates (don't ask!) and the 2nd is today so we have 14 days left to have our Home Birth.

There have been lots of twinges and niggles and I am sure she is doing the groundwork to come and meet us so fingers crossed. Have our MW coming round tomorrow so we'll see what she says.

Feel great still though and getting very excited :cloud9:

xxx

Good luck Pops, sounds like things are working themselves up! xx

Well I went to see my MW yesterday for my 34 week check. After seeing the consultant at 32 weeks and them being less than hopeful that I will reach 36 weeks nevermind 37, the MW I saw yesterday said that if I make my 36 MW check, she will personally deliver my homebirth kit the day after! So I guess there is hope yet!

Well, had our MW appointment this morning and things are going well!!

Have known for a few days things were moving and woke up this morning feeling very damp but was sure it wasn't my waters. When she got here we had a chat and she offered me a sweep which I took and sure as, we are 1-2cm and favourable :yipee:

Not expecting anything quickly but to know she is doing the right thing is good enough for us :cloud9:

xxx

:yipee: indeed!

And Lise shall be on update duty when things properly take off :kiss:

xxx

Ooh how exciting Pops!! Good luck, maybe Missy is gearing up to meet Mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->