Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Good luck rjayne!!! I second Mervs Mum, get plenty of rest!

Thanks all. :)

Think contractions may have started about midnight, either that or I just need a good #2 I just cant tell lol.

Had a fair bit of sleep but had to get up as I have munchies! Toast and RaspLeafTea done Im going to try and nooze til the Docs open and I ring the midwife.

Hope this is it and not just wind ;)

Good Luck rjayne - hope all is going well for you hun xxx

Well the dream is over for me -induction in the morning. Feel like suuch a failure -stupid body doesn't work!!

Dont feel a failure darling!!! We all have different body clocks when it comes to pregnancy, which is why some women cant carry babies long enough - now THAT would be something to get upset about. You've carried well and if you were in France 42 wks would be considered your due date. You can still refuse and be monitored every day. :hugs:

Very excited for you rjayne!! Smooth labour vibes coming yr way, hope lo slips out like a bar of soap for you :)

wannabubba, yr not a failure! Long gestation is just another variation of normal. You CAN refuse the induction if you want, and give yr body more time to do it on its own :hugs:

How did it get that we were 2nd on the list date wise :wacko: :shrug: :wohoo:

Hope Bubs makes tracks today for you Wanna :hugs: But whatever happens, you are definately NOT a failure in any way, shape or form :kiss:

xxx

awww wanna Im so sorry, dont feel a failure!

Baby Frejya was born at 11am, at home - didnt get in the pool for long as baby didn't like it, gas and air for an hour - was sore but not as bad as I thought it would be.

Good luck to everyone else, hope you get the birth you all want and if you don't still try to enjoy it xxxx

Huge congratulations :hugs:

Can't wait to hear your birth story and see some photos :cloud9:

xxx

Congrats rjayne -well done hun, sounds brilliant

Enjoy your lil princess xxx

Wanna, you still have tonight! (Am I ever the eternal optimist or what!) I know its hard waiting, but your bubs just needs a little longer to cook. Like madasa said, going overdue is just another variation of normal. You are not a failure, nor is your body :hugs: With the daily monitoring, they would be able to tell if your baby was in distress, and would induce if anything seemed amiss. Its still your chooice, though, and we will back you 100% whatever you decide to do.

Congrats rjayne and enjoy your babymoon!

wannabubba#4 - Hope all goes well for you today. Try not to let it get you down. It'll be worth it when you have your baeutiful baby in your arms.

And congrats rjayne :)

XxX:kiss:

Janidog is still in hospital, both her and Sebastian are on antibiotics but both are well and desperate to go home. Cant wait to see them. Janidog will update properly :flower:

good luck today Wannabubba!! I hope baby arrives quickly and safely for you :hugs:

Congrats rjayne :wohoo:

Wanna :hugs: :hugs: I bet you just want to cuddle your baby now...

Can't wait to hear from janidog... I know what it's like to be stuck in hosp on abc, chafing at the bit to come home!

Best of luck wannabubba. I hope it goes smoothly! xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->