Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Hello:hi:

Just thought I would update, I had my baby boy finley at home in water on the 31st of august weighing 8lb 3oz. He is my first baby and I am so proud:happydance:

xxx

Well done!!! Congrats and welcome to the world Finlay.

Congrats CookieCrazy on the birth of little Finley! I will be looking out for your waterbirth story soon! I've updated with his details on the first page as well.

Congrats Cookie. That's brilliant news and I hope you are enjoying baby Finley.

Hello! I am quite new to b&b.

I am just starting to plan a homebirth, and would like to pm kiwimama to go up on the first post - but i can't figure how to pm!

please can someone point out the obvious for me :)

Its one week today and if baby decides to come i will be allwoed my HB

Hello! I am quite new to b&b.

I am just starting to plan a homebirth, and would like to pm kiwimama to go up on the first post - but i can't figure how to pm!

please can someone point out the obvious for me :)
Welcome!

If you click on her name next to her posts it will bring up a drop down list and on there it should say send private message. xx

Can't believe how few people are before me on the front page. Cripes!!!

It's frightening!!! not because I don't want to give birth and have him here, but because it feels as though it's flew in.

Yes i feel exactly the same i jsut keep getting scared it will suddenly all slow down though :haha: i just cant wait to get to next wed as then she can come any time and i can have her at home.

There's still 11 people before me.
Just think that in a few short weeks you ladies will be holding your little ones!!

Can I ask you a question though?
Are you worried about what might happen if there are any complications??

I can't shake the feeling that my baby is going to be massive and will get stuck so I will need to transfer for an assisted birth.

Yes i think about it but i knwo the mw's will transfer you if they need to which im happy with if its safest for the baby. My MW said if there is any chance you are gonna need it they ring for an amulance staight away as they would rather ring and not need it. that not ring then need it and have to wait. But even if you do get transfered you stull have less % change of needin a c-sec dunoo why, but there was some research done into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->