Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Yay I'm glad your lil man has turned hun!! Way to go lil fella!!!

eBay has quite a few pools on you just have to get lucky with them!

That's Awesome news trumpetbum! Do you think you did anything to coerce him to turn or do you think he finally did on his own free will???

Well after his interfeering bitch of a mother sticking her nose in OH is now saying he wants me to go to hospital. Reminded him that its just as safe as the hospital if not safer cos you cant catch MRSA at home :dohh: Got my mam to give him the lecture about it being safe and he actualy turned round and said "its my baby too, do i not have a say" to which my mam said no because its not you that has to go throught labour and push it out, its about where the mother is going to be most comfortable.

So i think hes realise hes fighting a loosing battle.

Well after his interfeering bitch of a mother sticking her nose in OH is now saying he wants me to go to hospital. Reminded him that its just as safe as the hospital if not safer cos you cant catch MRSA at home :dohh: Got my mam to give him the lecture about it being safe and he actualy turned round and said "its my baby too, do i not have a say" to which my mam said no because its not you that has to go throught labour and push it out, its about where the mother is going to be most comfortable.

Good for your mum. Ita with her. It is his baby too, but unless he has a good reason other than a feeling that it might be safer because of his mum, then his 'say' is by far less than yours when you are the one actually going through labour. Dh was the same at the very beginning with my last but in light of the actual evidence found that he didn't really have a leg to stand on.

It took me ages to bring my DH round it was like 27weeks if not later i brough my DH around

That's Awesome news trumpetbum! Do you think you did anything to coerce him to turn or do you think he finally did on his own free will???

I went swimming for the last couple of days and got my bottom on the birth ball quite a bit and last night when I could visibly see him trying to turn I got on the birth ball, popped my hypnobirthing on and dh gave me a lavender massage to relax me. Dh says it's the mix of his magic touch and the full moon.

Good for your mum. Ita with her. It is his baby too, but unless he has a good reason other than a feeling that it might be safer because of his mum, then his 'say' is by far less than yours when you are the one actually going through labour. Dh was the same at the very beginning with my last but in light of the actual evidence found that he didn't really have a leg to stand on.

Exactly, his reason is "i dont want you to" he cant give me a reason. He tryed the "what if some thing went wrong" card but i told him the midwife has everything there to deal with an emergancy and if there are any problems it will be an ambulance to hospital. Told him of the waiting times for a section so being at home and then transfering would

hi all, well i had my first mw appointment the other day and she agreed on my homebirth as long as there are no complications throughout should be all ok

Had a little man at home last night
name: Nathaniel
weight: 7lb 2oz

perfect carbon copy of his brother, with just a little more hair. breastfeeding so far has gone smoothly. will write more when I've recovered a little more.

3rd congrats S_P :lol: So glad you got your homebirth, can't wait for your birth story.

congrats silverpenny! Can't wait to hear the details when you are feeling up to it.

congraulations1 like it has been said before - can't wait to hear the full story! hope he's settling in well :)

Congratulations Silverpenny!

Right, I've expressed my intention to have a homebirth to my m/w and that's all ok (did that at my booking in appointment) but when should I expect to discuss it in a bit more detail? I'll be 29 weeks (eeeeek) at my next appointment, should I mention it then if she doesn't or is it still too soon?

And I keep making my family laugh cos I've told them they're taking the decs etc down a couple of days after christmas cos I'm not giving birth in santa's grotto. That's what my house usually looks like at christmas and although initially I said I wasn't going to go mad with the decorations this year I've already changed my mind :haha:

Oooh I keep forgetting, please could I be updated on the front page? I'm expecting a girl, this is my 4th baby and second attempt at a hb, unfortunately didn't happen last time though as my son was too lazy!

This time I'm going to wait as long as possible before being induced - was induced at 42 weeks last time but the hospital did say I could wait another couple of days if I wanted. I'd had enough though, it was a very hot July and I already had 2 small children who I was finding it increasingly hard to cope with, feeling like a beached whale lol. I just wanted to get it over with! Hopefully things will work out different this time, the circumstances are very different and I'm sure I won't mind my own personal central heating system as much in January either if I do go over!

Congrats again silver penny :D

Im just waiting for Chloe to show her face now, so excited for my HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back