Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Congratulations silver_penny on your baby boy!!! I hope the birth was as beautiful as you were hoping it would be and I am looking forward to hearing about it once you have time!! :flower::hugs:

A bit on the late side but here is my birth story:flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/427317-home-water-hypnobirth-finley.html

congratulations silver penny!! xx

I'm still in limbo about my home birth. I mentioned it to the midwife at my 16 week appointment but all she said was wait and see what the consultant says. If he OK's it then we can plan for one but she said if I keep bleeding (I've been having some bleeding issues) then I won't be able to.
So at the moment I'm in limbo until I see the consultant at the end of this month.

Hey home birthing mummies :flower:

I'm 19 and a homebirth hopeful! Due February 9th with a boy :kiss:

Hey Dazed, welcome! :thumbup:

My m/w has agreed to me having my h/b :happydance: but it will be reviewed when i'm 36weeks just to make sure there's no problems. Was really worried was going to have to fight for it but no such trouble!!

Hope everyones doing good!

xx

Hey Dazed, welcome! :thumbup:

My m/w has agreed to me having my h/b :happydance: but it will be reviewed when i'm 36weeks just to make sure there's no problems. Was really worried was going to have to fight for it but no such trouble!!

Hope everyones doing good!

xx

Ohh yeah I have to be watched too! Stupid mum having stupid Pre-eclampsia :dohh:
So now I just run around looking for protein and Himalayan mountain salt! :rofl:

I hope everything goes perfect for you :kiss:

i need Chloe to come within about 11 days or i wont get my homebirth

Good luck to you that she comes within the next couple of days. I see you are already 40 weeks. I'm sure she'll be here soon! :D

welcome dazedconfused - I've added you to the first page and assumed that this is your first baby. :thumbup:

Due#1-2010 - really hope that Chloe comes soon, 11 days seems such a short amount of time, but it's plenty of time for a baby to decide she's ready to come.

Time to come out Chloe!!!

X posted but I have been evidently in the latent stages of labour ('false' labour ) since Tuesday and I'm bloody knackered but cx got painful today and are now ten minutes apart and seemingly regular. I'm loathe to get too excited as it might just be more bodily trickery..I've never had this long drawn out crap before. On the plus side, met the other h/b m/w to check when I was having pains the other night and she was great, baby is in right position and well down, and I'm in good shape :lol:

Time to come out Chloe!!!

X posted but I have been evidently in the latent stages of labour ('false' labour ) since Tuesday and I'm bloody knackered but cx got painful today and are now ten minutes apart and seemingly regular. I'm loathe to get too excited as it might just be more bodily trickery..I've never had this long drawn out crap before. On the plus side, met the other h/b m/w to check when I was having pains the other night and she was great, baby is in right position and well down, and I'm in good shape :lol:

hope its for real this time! good luck! :winkwink:

Hope things are picking up for real this time trumpetbum - if so GOOD LUCK!!!

Small update x posted from my birth group. We're getting there slowly :)
I was up all night again last night with cx, couldn't sleep through them but knew I had a m/w appt this am so just waited.
All this early 'false' labour is actually doing something, thank goodness.
I'm a kick in the backside off of 4cm dilated, significantly different from tuesday night after my first pains and just waiting on cervix coming down a little more/shortening slightly. Head is only 1/5 palpable so well and truly engaged. SO came home, took simple analgesia and had some sleep as my BP was slightly raised and I wanted to make sure it levelled off..damn kids have lost one of the bells from my stethescope so I can't check if it has gone down *grumble*. Cx are starting to pick up again so fxed for me!! I'm hoping after all this kerfuffle the actual active stage of labour will be quick and easy

Best wishes for a quick, easy and enjoyable labour and birth!

Doent look like im gonna get my homebirth as chloe doesnt seem to want to come :cry:

I'm sure she will hon' You are exactly at the stage I had my last homebirth so sending you some eviction vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->