Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Oh pah it'll do the same job! Muslin cloths are often 2 layer peel them apart. If not I gues head to a craft store of good cook shop.

Some of the herbs look quite fine so I need the right so of grade of weave iyswim. Our four poster bed curtains would be ideal...!

I had a nice glass of wine tonight :) sat in the bath with my 2 cats for company :) was just what I needed (last drink was about 2 months ago) :)

I used the RLT capsules and I am sure mine were 900g. You can always alter the frequency you take them if you are getting uncomfy BHs. I never had any to speak of, well not over and above due to the RLT I mean.

I guess with the tablets I could cut them in half... I hope they work the same...

hello x isit safe to have a home birth when its your 4th pregnancy if everything is ok and ive had no problems with the other births?

It tends to be from baby six onwards that "they" have a problem with it. It's PPH they worry about then. But even that is based on old studies that didn't take into account maternal health and obstetric history. Newer research has shown that if you're in good health and have no worrying history, the number of children you've had should be a non-issue.

Some of the herbs look quite fine so I need the right so of grade of weave iyswim. Our four poster bed curtains would be ideal...!

Cookery shops definitely have it, I've used it for straining soya yoghurt! I got mine from an art shop though, hobby craft will have it if you don't know of any smaller art places. Or a sewing shop...

Yep somewhere like Lakeland, or little cooking supply type shops will do the sort you need for herbs bags

3bumps, I had my fourth baby at home with no problems!

Peanut bean, have you looked on eBay? It would save you trekking around the shops

I haven't yet but will look online as I rarely leave the house! :lol: Getting all the herbs online.

https://www.lakeland.co.uk/F/keyword/muslin/product/7011

That should be the sort of thing and not really stupidly priced either

Perfect thank you! You've saved me a job! You feeling bored this afternoon? :haha:

A little lol

Plus after my baby brain incident doing my washing up thought it was a good idea to take a step back from what seems to be my slightly manic nesting and breathe :haha:

right ladies - raspberry leaf tea (or capsules as it would need to be as I hate tea/hot drinks unless it's hot ribena when I'm ill :D)

is it worth it? I'm 34w today and a few of my mates have taken it and others haven't

I'm pretty undecided tbh so thought I'd ask here instead!

gertrude - i took rlt capsules ( hate tea too!) and my labours were 4 hours, 4 hours and less than 3 but were all very intense, i did have v strong uterine contractions. whether it was rlt or not though, we'll never know!! and also, whether it is an advantage or not again, who can say?

hth clare x

I'm planning on starting up on my tablets this week if I remember, also still have tea in the cupboard.

Have a tip for those that don't want hot drinks but also dislike tablets. Make up your tea, add a little ribena, mixed berry type squash etc. Then put in fridge to cool then drink it like a cold drink, heck even add some ice if you want.

I add squash to mine as I am not fond of the taste of the straight tea

kittenkat that's an ace idea thanks! have ordered the tea - decided it won't do any harm!

was lopoking at EPO and starflower caps in asda today and they're both 2 for £4 for jars of 60.

They work out to be fractions of a penny different in price per cap and the Starflower have more GLA...which if I'm to understand is the stuff we want right?

you what :D GLA? EPO? Starflower?

I think I'm in the wrong thread :D

Evening Primrose oil, starflower oil and Gamma Linolenic Acid.

Basically it's good for your foof LOL!

Late in third tri you can take it to get things errrr 'ripe' in that region. Orally and errr 'foof'-ally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->