Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Pushing seemed to take longer then with my daughter and the burning sensation was much more intense which I didn't expect as I thought the warer would ease that. I kept my hand on baby's head from the very onset of pushing, found it to ease the pressure a tad and it was reassuring to know I was getting closer to the end thoug feeling aby's head move back up btwn ctx's sucked though the burning sucked even more lol. Eventually he came at 1:22 sunny side up in the water at home. It was lovely! :D He's perfect :D I'm so glad I declined the induction! We woke our son up for the delivery he was really well behaved and instantantly fell in love with his new baby brother. Postpartum all was well aside from a few heavy but still normal gushes and not being able to pee for 4 hours but I just went so I'm gonna head to bed now. night :flower:

lol sorry my dsi only lets me write so much at a time.

Also, hats off to all the women who have longer labours cause 3 1/2hrs was enough to do me in!

That is amazing Kandy!!! Well done mummy! SO pleased for you.. YOU'RE A STAR!
xXxx

Fantastic news KK...so glad you had a wonderful time birthing your boy. Can't wait to see some pics when you're ready....I'm so nosey!!

3 1/2 hours...blimmin part timer eh? LOL, I can only hope I get so lucky this time around.

Might have to persuade hubby to get busy closer to the time we havent DTD in months!

I'm not sure where I could even put DH now in order to do it! :lol:

I went back to sleep this morning and had ANOTHER dream, this time that I had a bloody show. I wonder if I'm just obsessing or if my body really is gearing up...

Going to change the bedding and stick on the waterproof cover today.

me and my OH dtd the other morning and it was a comedy of errors :D it's a good job we don't mind being idiots together :D it was like being first timers again trying to work out how to fit together :D

I do miss it though :blush: I've only found one position I'm comfy in! I can't just have 1 position!

Congrats Kandy!!

Yesterday I had my first and only hospital midwife appointment. I just needed to go in to get the morph scan through the hospital as I don't want to pay for it (already paying enough for my midwife) and we also get a free goodies bag here too so I wanted that lol.
The hospital midwife was actually really cool, I ended up telling her my plans for HB and she was saying to go for it and their should be more women like me! Nice to get that kind of reassurance. Tomorrow I have my independent midwife visiting me at home, hopefully we can listen to bubs heartbeat.

Congratulations Kandy! Sounds like you had an amazing birthing experience.

Congratulations Kandy!! :D 9lbs! Well done :)

Well, nothing to report, me and OH went to town and bought myself a new pair of shoes to keep me occupied.
We DTD alot, well not as much as before I was pregnant but we've always been quite, well yeah! OH is now as eager as me for LO to make an appearance so fx'd for tonight LOL!

Congrats Kandy!! Sounds like it went perfectly!

me and my OH dtd the other morning and it was a comedy of errors :D it's a good job we don't mind being idiots together :D it was like being first timers again trying to work out how to fit together :D

I do miss it though :blush: I've only found one position I'm comfy in! I can't just have 1 position!

Hilarious! It is a logistical nightmare trying to have sex late in pregnancy.. and you certainly have to keep your sense of humour about it!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"