Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Well, I had a false alarm last night. I was contracting every 7 minutes, had massive indigestion, dilated to just 1cm. I overall just felt like I did when I went into labour with my son. I was sent home though, because they weren't sure if it was false or early. Turned out to be false. Thankfully she's still in there and she better stay put for at least another 4 days. I want that home birth darnnit, and I can't have it unless I am 37 weeks.

Happy due date 2ndtimeAbz :D

Hope the swim helps Caro! xx

Just thought I'd let you know my homebirth transfer story is up!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ittle-heros-birth-26-03-11-a.html#post9959752

Ergh my baby is trying to suffocate me from the inside.

My ribs hurt and I'm huffing adn puffing like a steam train.

I repeat...ergh.

been having contractions every 40 mins, had awful backache so've been bouncing on my ball with the tens on, walking and doing pretty much anything to kick things off properly. No progress, stayed exactly the same so I'm giving up and going to bed :(.

Damn, just had another one! Quicker this time and it felt stronger - is it cause I've taken the tens off???? Is it worth staying up and persevering???

been having contractions every 40 mins, had awful backache so've been bouncing on my ball with the tens on, walking and doing pretty much anything to kick things off properly. No progress, stayed exactly the same so I'm giving up and going to bed :(.

Damn, just had another one! Quicker this time and it felt stronger - is it cause I've taken the tens off???? Is it worth staying up and persevering???

I think at this time of night sleep would be your best get a great nights sleep (maybe even hopefully contracting at night without realizing it!) and then when you get up in the morning you're good to go!

Aha! take the last post back, I've just had three contractions 10 mins apart!!! Woo hoo! Not putting that tens back on, lol!

Any new babies this morning? Hope the night's been going well for you Abz.

Hope you managed to get some rest Abz and some food. You can really help yourself by being well rested and fully fuelled! Those contractions will soon sort themselves out.
Very happy for you that things were starting up last night.
Xxx

Oooh, hope things are moving along Abz! It's my son's 2nd birthday today, so it's a good day to be born!! :smug:

Happy birthday to your little man Lou! I bet he is so excited! I can't wat for my daughters 2nd B-day.. it's going to be so much more fun than her first!
xXx

ooh hope things have gotten going properly abz!

happy birthday to your little man today lou! :)

back to the hospital for me today to hopefully get put back on midwife lead care :), bp has remained stable and lowish over the wkend so they'd better stop with this induction talk! Xxx

Sorry to disappoint, but still no properly established labour!!!

So disappointed in my body at the moment and feeling that fed up I've told hubz to go back to work today. :(
Tried everything to keep them going last night - reflexology, bouncing, hulahoop and step on the wii fit but contractions slowed down and disappeared again, was almost at the point of ringing the MW to let her know what was going on but it all just slipped away. . . .

Rubbish :(

Sorry nothing has happened, Abz.

Here's my TMI post of the day.

Zoe has her EEG this morning so I set the alarm early to get her up. I ended up resetting it three times. Finally, at 6:00am, I got up to go to the washroom. When I got up after wiping, I felt a little trickle down my leg. Not thinking anything of it, I wiped up the..ahem. As I stood up, I felt something slide and dangle out of me and when I got it, it was thick, large, pale yellow and streaked pink and red!

So I immediately jumped hubby, of course, and I remembered to orgasm as well. I'm now having consistent braxton hicks and have been feeling crampy along with them. Here's hoping something gets going, and if something is going, at least I'll already be at the hospital!

aww sorry nothing came of the contractions Abiz :hugs:, it'll happen hun!

Soo am back from the hospital and discharged back to midwife lead care :D:D. Got there though and there was protein and lucosites in my wee :dohh:, I couldn't believe it! so ended up getting sent for full bloods, urine analysis and monitored again. Bloods came back clear :), urine wasn't back so gotta call later in week to check that out (they weren't concerned enough to wait), and monitoring went well! bp was more raised from what my mum got over wkend but no where near as high as Friday, so they're letting me go back to being monitored in the community :), with a plan as having a sweep tomorrow. All sounds good to me!

And my trace showed some tightenings today! was as flat as a pancake on Friday so fx'ed that means somethings beginning to happen, although they didn't hurt so prob not, lol!

Still no one cared my nose keeps bleeding though :dohh:, think am just going to have to wait it out and see if it settles down after birth! but the main thing is we're right back on track to having our home birth :D xx

that's great they've put you back in the care of the MWs Caro! I get the nosebleeds too and have never had high bp, I blow my nose in the morning and it's horrible! Like you I'm hoping they will clear up after baby arrives.

Hope every1 is good, just got back from walking to town and my bump is now rock hard again :)
not going to think about it and make some bread instead! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->