Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

hope things settled down overnight gertrude! xx

So, i def have pre-eclampsia, its not bad and is stable but it won't get better. They've advised that I don't go home for monitoring ad the bloods are such it could go wrong fast.

So induction underway. MW could feel babies head and could. get a finger. in but cervix is still 1cm ish thick.

Wish me luck ladies!

Good Luck gertrude!! Hope the pre-eclampsia stays stable and they look after you both properly! Thinking of you :D xx

Good luck Gertrude.

Have an update myself, not too much typing as I am one handed.

Little Lady No-name made her appearance this morning 10.01am and is approx 7lb 4 will right more when have chance

Congrats KittenKat!! :D

Good luck Gertrude hope all goes well! xx

Congratulations Kitten and Good luck Gertrude.

Ladies.. My HB is a go! Had the kit delivered this afternoon by the SoM herself :D

Congratulations kitten! Was she born to Aerosmith?

Great news pink! I was thinking about you today.

Goodluck Gertrude and Congratulations KittenKat on the birth of your little girl! :)

Hope all goes smoothly Gertrude.

KK love the nonchalance...had my baby btw LOL

Cant wait to hear and see more. Give missy no name a squish for us.

In other non specific news wooohoooooo Easter break!! 2 weeks off!!!!

Finished work met the boyos in the park for a bit then got home to find this on FB

]https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216189_1943951200385_1290648700_32386780_6423828_n.jpg

Arrrggghhh stoopid editing box not letting me edit

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216189_1943951200385_1290648700_32386780_6423828_n.jpg

congrats kittenkat! fab news :D, can't wait to read your birth story!

Good luck Gertrude xxx

pinkmonki-great news you've got the go ahead! :D

news from me, sweep went much better this morning, protein seems to have gone from pee and bp although still high is not rising so alls def a go for home birth still! midwife said i'd made a lot of progress since tues and hopes i might go this wkend :), me and DH have been instructed to dtd tonight :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->