Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

hehe they sure are lou! we've had to have a bit of a furniture rearrange...:S!

Ohhh have fun with the pool, just the weather to try it out!

yeah PB that's my LO Dewi.

Nice to have of me looking pg! Tgere are very few piccies of me looking all awesome that I havent taken just as one off bump pics. Need to get some more pics actually, 2 people have said I've dropped a bit this week.

Dewi is stupidly photogenic, he's a heartbreaker (by the time he gets to primary school he'll have an eye patch, a big shoe and be the weird looking kid)

I am so jealous of his eyelashes, he gets them from daddy
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207801_1962227533046_1163551094_2349806_5183144_n.jpg

That shirt's ace too. Where did you get it? Byron is medium with photos. Much more photogenic than DH or I but still manages to pull ridiculous faces! In person he has DH's weird je ne sais quois and attracts a lot of positive attention. I do worry that this baby won't inherit it and will be a bit in the shadows like me. It'd be rubbish for her always to be in the background of her older brother.

I love finding alternative clothes for Byron but it's getting harder now he's older. DH's family always get him Asda baby blue stuff so he wears that to nursery to get ruined but it means we don't see him in his cool guy stuff so much these days.

Hubby is a Swansea boy through and through, we weren't going to have a welsh name but had so much trouble finding a boys name in the end it just appeared and we went with Dewi.

I think the shirt was gap - but a mate got it from a car boot so not certain. The hat was H & M, I hate newborn boys clothes all powder blue jersey bleurgh. Although I have found some plain bright coloured vests in marks n sparks!

Hubby isnt keen on photos of himself, I'm alright I guess although I mostly seem to have a double chin, red eye (I have an odd eye condition so red eye reduction doesnt work), pulling a weird face or just looking kinda weird.

my LO has developed this habit of gurning whenever he spots a camera - he's a lovely looking little boy (even if I do say so myself!) but at the moment is intent on doing these wide mouthed grins and bog eyes!

LOL they are so funny when they realise the box you are holding is important and they start pulling faces!

We've had some quite good stuff from m&s! And it's always good quality.

Ugh I wish all these twinges would turn into something...

I dont know what I'll do if I get all twing-ey.

I didnt have a sniff of anything not even any BH until i had my 2nd sweep then ws in slow labour for 2 days.

My LO is just the same, anytime she spots you with a camera she tips her to one side and does the cheesiest grin.... I always make her jump up and down or do a spin before I take a pic to make it more natural!

PB I find that as soon as you stop hoping and wishing then things start. It's about letting go. Once you acknowledge that wishing and hoping will actually move you further from what you want (by producing oxytocin inhibiting adrenalin) and you truly surrender, then you will let go....and they can come. :)

I'm not really hoping and wishing, I'm quite enjoying noticing the changes as it was nothing one day then gushing waters the next with Byron. I'd quite like her to come this weekend so I can get the sure start grant! But otherwise I'm easy about it. It's just a bit of a tease is all! Actually I can't remember when I've felt more relaxed than these past couple of days. Sleeping a bit better, napping a lot better, still getting some stuff done around the house, lovely spring days. It's all good!

Sorry I realise that looks totally contradictory! :rofl: I was literally having some mild pain and the time and it's the literal tainted that are teasing but it's still kind of fun! I could do without the mammoth plug gushes I've had today though. Oh and the intense nausea! :lol:

No, money aside, I just feel really positive and ready now. I want to Milton the pool and I keep seeing myself in it. Naturally I'm completely preoccupied with being at the end of pregnancy now but in a good way!

Ah Easter break...Dewi woke up at 5:30 and I could take him into bed for a cwtch for another hour.

Hubby is out for a quick run (Brighton Marathon tomorrow!) then he's cooking brekkie, and we're going to the zoo today! (well its a conservation park - but they have a HUGE herd of elephants and LOADS of gorillas).

Almost makes me feel better about the stretch marks I've woken up to *sniff* I didnt get any last time (cheeky git I know).

Oo have a lovely day chuck! We've got all weekend together for once so I'm just hoping I don't feel too sick and rubbish to do nice things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->