Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Congratulations to all new arrivals *huge squishy cuddles* Also going to throw about some labour dust for those in the holding pattern waiting for their squishy bundles of joy. God can't you tell I am just full to the brim of happy hormones, even OH is getting the goo goo eyes and loads of very random "love you's"

Well today is OH's first day back at work after spending time at home generally being run ragged by us girls hehe, think he will enjoy the rest. Since last week he has finished putting up the decking in our garden, cleaned all the garden funiture deep cleaned the carpets upstairs, bought and put together two huge ikea units, one for the girls room and one for the front room, done a massive food shop as the last week he has just been nipping to the supermarket to buy odds and ends.

Can't remember if I updated with the newset arrivals chosen name but here goes again if I have.

Kara Elizabeth.... and she is sooooo different to my others, I almost don't know I have her some moments she sleeps well, eats really really well, and is generally just a calm baby. mIt may not last but I am revelling in the moment for now

Lovely name! Glad you're hormonally drugged up :winkwink:

:wave: pinkmonki. How's the unpacking going? Turns out for me Byron coming so early is a real curse for waiting for labour this time. And I think I've had every symptom under the sun for over a week now but still no baby!

Sorry about dewi chuck. :(

Well he's a lot better today, havent has non stop screaming and he is eating and drinking thankfully.

The steriods are pretty strong and they do the trick pretty fast.

Hugs to poor little Dewi :hugs:

I read on another site that Clary Sage when inhaled 'produces gas and air type effects' so sat sniffing it last night. It stank, and frankly I'd prefer to sniff something a bit more pleasant.

Due date today! Nothing to report though :lol:

^^^ I do find it funny we are probably the worst people on this board for saying an EDD is just an estimate - really you're due for around a month etc and we all have bloody tickers with the EDD on it LOL!!!!

thanks girls, couple quick pics :D

will do birth story when i get the chance!

Alex day 0_2 (6).jpgAlex day 0_2 (23).jpgAlex day 0_2 (30).jpgAlex day 0_2 (40).jpg

I'm positive clary sage sent me into labour. Will be using it from 38 weeks onwards with this baby. I mixed it with sweet almond carrier oil and put it directly on my bump at about 7pm, then at 12am my waters went pop!

My birth story, thanks for all the congratulations!

PB it'll be your turn soon hun! Jeni, :hugs: xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...rth-my-gorgeous-alexander-x.html#post10157266

After a bit of a hick up feeding at the beginning I just successfully managed about 40mins feeding nearly pain free! little man has a slightly recessed lower jaw so he seems to latch with his upper lip more, if that makes sense, so we have to be v careful with positioning as he's already made my nipples sore, but we will persivere!

Hope other ladies due soon go pop nice and quick and have the same success we did :D xx

Lovely name! Glad you're hormonally drugged up :winkwink:

:wave: pinkmonki. How's the unpacking going? Turns out for me Byron coming so early is a real curse for waiting for labour this time. And I think I've had every symptom under the sun for over a week now but still no baby!

Sorry about dewi chuck. :(

:wave: I'm pretty much done! Therein lies the only bonus of moving at 38 weeks pregnant, the nesting means all the unpacking gets sorted in a flash :haha: I've also fully painted 5 rooms to date, all without a hint of shifting Godzilla. Sigh.

Fingers crossed she makes her grand entrance for you soon.. But er.. Not before Godzilla, or I'll cry! :blush:

Caro - Your birth story and pictures are simply beautiful and I'm oh so envious right now! Hope you continue to enjoy your babymoon and that breastfeeding gets a little less tricky :)

So er.. It's my due date :shrug: Not a single sign, twinge, flicker, smoke signal, blah blah, in sight :cry: I didn't expect anything, I really didn't, so it's taken me by surprise somewhat just how fed up I feel.

I'm getting increasingly grumpy and anti-social. I've stopped answering the phone and I'm getting ever so slightly hacked off with the MIL texting daily with 'I'm not asking if you're in labour but I NEED this stupid and bizarre question answered right now because If you don't, I know something is happening..' texts.

Last night baby decided to stretch some and sent shooting pains through my cervix, I responded with an obvious 'ouch', the OH then looked panicked and simply asked if I was contracting and I GROWLED at him! Totally undeserved, but I was powerless to stop myself. :blush:

I'm antsy, I can't sit still, I am increasingly resembling the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters, I'm grumpy and doubtless a delight to live with and.. and.. I've had enough! Wah :cry:

I feel a bit better for that :haha:

Ergh I've finally come down with the cold that hubby and Dewi have got. I feel like death.

The hubby can medicate with beer, decongestant, painkillers, I'm medicating the boyo with inhalers, steroids and now antibiotics too.

Whats left for me?

I guess I can eat more of the tin of quality street we opened last night ~LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"