Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Nope 12 year and up, I went to have a look around to see if I could get him anything other than glycerol and no such luck.

Haven't been on for awhile. Congrats gertrude!!!!!!

And where are all the other babies I was expecting to find on here today????????

^^^ WSS you ladies are supposed to be having babies to cheer me up and make my turn come around quicker LOL

Well I'm primed and ready with EPO, Starflower and Rl tablets....I'm ready to rattle and get my foof ready for anything!

and it turns out sex actually does work quite well for getting things to move along!

So go :sex: ladies!!!!!!

Bah. No baby for me. No sex either because of the gbs issue. No anything. Grumble grumble.......

I had my scan today which was LUSH! My date has changed by 4 days... its now Oct 19th instead :)

If sex isn't an option perhaps you could try flying solo :shrug: I'm kinda scared to have :sex: again..... think my woohoo is broken :cry: The "tiny 1st degree tear that sits together perfectly" following the birth now looks like it was a 2nd degree laceration that doesn't come close to sitting together at all :cry: I'm sickened by the fact that I trusted the m/w's judgement.... now my foof is ruined :(

So is there a thread started for the homebirth hopeful graduates (whether a HB happened or not) somewhere on the baby side of BnB?????

sex didnt work for me when i was pregnant with zane, it slowed things down.

my mum didnt have stitches with her second due to tearing and she said it goes back together eventualy :)

I don't think mine will go together, It's now all perfectly healed....apart

Mine's still cooking, Kandy, and sex isn't working.

I have my home visit today. What can I expect?

oh dear!

id go back to ur doctor and ask if its normal and what they can do about it

oh dear!

id go back to ur doctor and ask if its normal and what they can do about it

Midwife declared it fine, just an esthetical issue :wacko: (one which could have been avoided IMO)..... I just pray it doesn't affect function too much.

Doctors don't tend to do much around here in regards to restitching unless it is extremely severe. Which kinda leaves my only other option as future 'cosmetic surgery' and pay out of pocket....

Bah. No baby for me. No sex either because of the gbs issue. No anything. Grumble grumble.......

Isnt errr swallowing supposed to be more effective?

LOL

The idea of having to have surgery on your foof isnt an appealing one is it? Although you can get a designer one...I always LOLed at that term 'designer vagina'...WTF? Like they sew a label or tattoo a logo on it or something.

Kandy why don't you get it looked at just for some sort of verdict? It is also still early days. It won't be any consolation but I've discovered I have polyps along my epis scar - something that seems actually to be quite common but goes unreported I guess because they take a while to develop. It's been responsible for all kinds of discomfort, my painful perineal massage etc. It was 8 months from my epis before we could dtd, I thought i was totally ruined. I'm hoping that if I need stitches this time they can whip the polyp off, also that it won't come off during delivery and bleed profusely raising pph concerns!

Anyway I have been taking matters into my own hands and not even a BH as a consequence so I'm not sure it's doing anything!! I've had two contractions today. Boooooo!

I don't know of a homebirth baby thread but it would be fun to keep chatting baby together.

Lol chuck, swallowing would only be good for making me vomit very violently!!

hello girls :D:D

Well my gorgeous little man, Alexander Daniel Martin, arrived last night at 11.55pm at home in the birthing pool! We are going to call him Alex for short :).

Will write up my birth story soon but the little guy ended up coming out sunny side up so took some getting out, lots of talk of transfer to hospital as things weren't progressing but with some determination on my part everytually we got there giving him a birthday of the 13th April (Just!!) hehe. After taking ages to actually push out he decided to come all in one push head and shoulder at the same time, then rest of his body so I took some stitching up and now seriously hurt! But he's so so worth it :).

Feedings going quite well and we've even just managed a 2 hour nap in middle of afternoon! :D, will get some pics up soon! xx

Congrats Caro!! Alexander Daniel is such a handsome name. That's my cousin's name, and we had considered Alexandra Danielle as middle name for Miss Anberlin

Congrats caro, I'm so HAPPY for you!

And peanutbean.... the violent vomiting could potentially work :winkwink: lol

And I don't know who to show my foof to :shrug: My m/w is hopeless and doesn't feel as though it would merit a consult. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->