Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Morning ladies :)

Lou - Huge congratulations! I'm not jealous.. Nope, not jealous at all.. :blush: Can't wait to read your birth story.

Well, I'm still here and still very much pregnant :sad2: All of yesterdays developments faded off into nothing, leaving me pretty much where I started less a plug. Sigh!

I know remaining positive is key but I can't even begin to describe how downbeat I feel this morning. Everything aches and I'm bloody miserable :cry:

PB :hugs:

It's crap isn't it? Fingers crossed your little madam arrives for you soon.

Well it is a big crap especially with all this early labour I keep having. I really don't want to miss these four days off as a family, lovely summer weather, unable to go anywhere or do anything fun! At least if the baby arrived nowish I'd have her to entertain and know another two weeks of pat leave were to come to do jolly family things as soon as I was up to it. Grrr.

I hope yours comes soon. If you've lost plug that's a good start!

I've honestly been expecting your birth announcement well before mine after all the signs you've been having, It must be incredibly frustrating to have the signs without any progression. Hell, I only had yesterday and I'm completely pissed off!

I do hope losing the plug means that things are moving, but considering I haven't had so much as a twinge today, I'm holding out no hope.

It'll probably happen really suddenly for you, nothing, nothing, BAM regular contractions! I can only hope all this argy bargy for me will mean a quicker labour when it finally gets going. Got a sodding ear infection too which is making me feel even more sick and woozy. Luckily paracetamol is actually helping with the pain.

I find I'm suddenly overcome with feeling fed up and blue right now. Got strong period pains again this morning and had a couple of tightenings. Wondering if I have to stop getting any rest and climb stairs for a couple of days straight instead!

Oh and merry full term day to me.

The captain may leave the bridge at his soonest possible convenience.

woohoo congrat Lou! can't wait to read your story! jealous though...no tear! i'm now on yet different antibiotics cos my swab grew something :(, :dohh: xx

Very happy full term day to you, to you! Chuck! Only under 5 weeks to go! (or there abouts ;-) Does it feel like it has gone fast?

I've got my fingers crossed my last few months drag (too much to do - we are thinking of moving?!)
XxX

Well i did it! after being booked for induction for monday i started to think i would never have my homebirth but this morning i did it!
I gave birth to my gorgeous son Ritchie Michael at 06:19am weighing 8lb 0.5oz, laboured in water but birthed on the floor afer a 4hr 53min labour, a fantastic experience :)

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/jessop27/048-2.jpg

congrats jessop, hes gorgeous and u must be so happy u got the birth u wanted x

Can I indulge in an irrational moment? The longer I am pregnant the more I think up ridiculous reasons why. They currently include a baby so tangled in cord she can't descend. An undisguised placenta praevia. Some kind of physical blockage in the construction of my uterus/pelvis/cervix that is preventing her getting low enough (note she's only 2/5 palp or was on Tue). I begin to convince myself that in 2 weeks ish I'll have a monitoring scan and find some dreadful reason why I shall have to have a section that could've been done now so at least I wouldn't be waiting FOR EVER.

Ok I'm done. Please tell me I'm insane and will have a glorious homebirth very very soon and a beautiful healthy daughter.

ur insane Peanut lol

you are only 40 weeks and alot can happen in 2 weeks, theres nothing wrong with baby shes just not ready to come out yet.

you will get ur hb and u wont need a section x

Lol thanks! I know. It's just 2 weeks since Byron was born so the flipside is that he really was a bit premature which is upsetting too. Somewhere in the middle (today for example!) would've been perfect!

i no how frustrating it feels to go over 40 weeks, especialy with signs of early labour. i had this with zane so i really do understand :(

the waiting around is awful, i no im going to be a mess this time around when i hit 39 weeks onwards

Well the signs are bittersweet. If there were none I might be convinced she'll never come but at the sane time it's been over 2 weeks of stuff now. Talk about the boy who cried wolf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->