Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

HUff..no word from Rmar in hours.

I bet she's having her baby.

I'm in a bad mood now. I always get beaten to it LOl last time me and Noodles went into labour around the same time and she beat me to it and had her bubba xmas day...it's not fair *stamps feet* (gets puffed out and sits down).

I really didnt fancy a 5am start today, after a very bad night sleep and hubby is out all day, he's driving 100 miles to go run a marathon. I'm hoping someone wants to ruin his plans - doubtful though.

Well I just lost a big chunk of plug so here's hoping things aren't as far away as I think...I've managed to do some 'groundskeeping' just incase LOL.

Nope just mucus, but i didnt really get a show last time to be honest, but given that I know my cervix is softening and is more anterior now I'm hoping things are on the move no matter how slowly.

I've had to run to the loo aswell this morning. Just waiting for Dewi to calm down a bit and we may walk into town in a bit, see if that stirs anything else...I'm in the mood to eat a pasty a bloody big one for no explicable reason other than I fancy one. Homesick for Devon maybe? But by god do I need to eat a pasty! Good things theres a West Cornwall Pasty Co in town. I do hope eating settles my stomach I've had raging heartburn since 8am and in the last hour it's turned to nausea. Bleargh.

Usually, its so weird isn't it...all the gross horrible stuff is what you should be getting.

There's a couple lovely threads about snotty discharge and skin tags in 3rd tri at the moment, you gotta LOL.

Trying not to get hopes up!

LOL yeah I thought I better had! Dewi was happily playing in the wardrobe (as you do) so I could use the big mirror to try and attend to the groundskeeping.

Thank goodness for remmington and their pube trimmer with guards to stop me shredding myself.

Havent made it into town yet as I seem to have the incredible sleeping child this morning, he's just over 2 hours at his nap now - and have aI done anything in the house? have I hell LOL.

HUff..no word from Rmar in hours.

I bet she's having her baby.

Hehe, yup. Although I had her about 2 hours before you said that.

Carmen Theresa born at home in my bath tub at 2:07pm on 8/5/11 AEST. She was 7lbs 5. I lost a lot of blood and had 2 injections (can't remember the names but one was stronger than the other). Luckly this happened after the placenta came out (12 minutes 3rd stage) so she is still attached to her placenta and all is going well for a lotus birth. There was talk of tranferring for the bleeding but all was treated at home and she said it wont effect me the next time. It took me 6 hours to urinate. Feeding well and currently sleeping on my tummy.

I'm amazed at how much smaller her cord is, already. And so cold between my fingers. We are all sleeping in the loungeroom, tonight and moving into our room tomorrow after I clean myself up.

Wheeeee congrats!! (cow bag!)

So glad it all went well for you hun!!

Hehe, yup. Although I had her about 2 hours before you said that.

Carmen Theresa born at home in my bath tub at 2:07pm on 8/5/11 AEST. She was 7lbs 5. I lost a lot of blood and had 2 injections (can't remember the names but one was stronger than the other). Luckly this happened after the placenta came out (12 minutes 3rd stage) so she is still attached to her placenta and all is going well for a lotus birth. There was talk of tranferring for the bleeding but all was treated at home and she said it wont effect me the next time. It took me 6 hours to urinate. Feeding well and currently sleeping on my tummy.

I'm amazed at how much smaller her cord is, already. And so cold between my fingers. We are all sleeping in the loungeroom, tonight and moving into our room tomorrow after I clean myself up.

just noticed that bit...slow down love lol

egad if anyone else goes before me I may just not bother and keep this baby on the inside. LOL

C'mon ladies I need a virtual poke with the labour baton!

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/smilies/poke_stick.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->