Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Bourne you are and always will be one of my all time home birth heroes!!!!!

Great work my friend xxx

Full mooner AND bang on due date too!! You do it in style!!

hi zara & congrats :flower:
indigo :hugs: good for you sticking up for youself
wow bourne!!!!!! huge conrgatulations!! was she born on her due date then and a full moon! amazing pics you look so relaxed! how quick is quick? :happydance:

I wanted to say thank you for all the postive vibes yeterday because....

We have had our baby!!

Little girl, born at 9.32 last night in the pool in the living room, it was a bit fast a furious - (way more than my daughters birth).. and I had my orginal antenatal MW in come and a MW from my home birth group, who I just love - I couldn't have asked for 2 MWs that I trusted more to be there (other than my MW who was away of course!), oh and a student, as she hadn't been to a home birth. So everything turned out just perfectly and we are so happy and feeling so well.

Here are a few pictures..

My gut instinct told me to check in on you and look baby is here! WELL DONE MY LOVE, you are the homebirth miester arent you..:winkwink: xx

I just want to say thank you to Bournefree and MervsMum (my ghetto sista) for all the help and support you gave me when planning my homebirth. My baby is 15 months old now..:cry: I had to transfer in the end, but my entire labour was a marathon 4 hours...:haha:..and I birthed completely naturally with no pain relief whatsoever. I had great continuity of care, and I listened to my hynobirthing CD on labour ward. I still feel emotional now when I listen to the music. Isnt birth amazing?! Im going to be a student midwife, in less than 7 weeks. Hope you dont mind me sticking around and listening to your experiences, I just LOVE it. xx

Mon, I'm afraid you *have* to stick around. We're all in this together, mate!

Welcome back, Zara! I really hope I get to join you in properly rejoining this thread soon.

Indigo, I'm glad to hear you've taken the power back. This is your birth, your rules!

Bourne, lovely pictures! Between that and donating some milk to a friend's baby (and getting a bonus cuddle) today, my ovaries are doing a little dance!

Manda, when are you having baby No: 2, I will be your free Doula..:rofl:

You'll be bloody qualified by the time my ovaries get the message at this rate! You can be my free IM! :thumbup: The husband is coming home next weekend - they wanna start working!

Manda, when are you having baby No: 2, I will be your free Doula..:rofl:

You'll be bloody qualified by the time my ovaries get the message at this rate! You can be my free IM! :thumbup: The husband is coming home next weekend - they wanna start working!

YAY for hubby coming back..is he home to stay now or just back for the weekends? If I was you Id do a timetable...like 2 hourly :sex: or something....:rofl:

*snort* He'll just be back for the weekends. He's got a month to go yet. Actually, even when he finishes there, it's off to his firefighter training for five months (but it's a closer journey, so definitely every weekend home).

I just commented on that thread again. They're going to luuuuuuurve me.

Oooh, congratulations, Bourne! Lovely pics, she's gorgeous and you look so relaxed. Well done! xxx

Congrats bourne!!!

I think I'm going to let the bullets fly my way. Just posted in the hospital v homebirth thread.

ive given up on that thread!
it drives me insane when women get so bitchy because some of us want homebirths, and then make out we are acting like we are better then them :dohh:

no point trying to give facts to closed minded people.

well i am now 37 weeks so if i go onto labour they cant make me go into hospital :happydance:
i keep getting engaging pains and it feels like corey is trying to beat my cervix up hahaha

i might get my tens machine out later and have a play with it without the pads so i no what im doing when the time comes

Oh, dear, they didn't like my last comment, did they? Why can they not see the difference between opinions and facts? It's like, "Ooooh, she corrected wrong information that I had with accurate information! I'm so offended! I think I'll pretend it was her speaking to me condescendingly and criticising my opinon instead." Urgh! These women would seriously fail English comprehension tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->