Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Oh and cna you all send some labour dust my way please................I really thought s/he'd be here by now!

I do worry about the gunk though! I wonder how much would be floating around in there - especially since they come with a poo sieve??
Not liking the thought of poo floating around me! :rofl:

You and me both! Floating poo sounds most unpleasant!

You've made me chuckle though actually as i went out and bought our poo sieve today :lol: from poundstretcher! Along with a couple of shower curtains to put under the pool in case i slosh water everywhere!

I am guessing they will scoop the poo out and put it in a yellow (clinical waste) bag shiv? I am supplying a bucket but was hoping to keep that for puking into during transition, rather than for them to put poo in!

I have told OH he has to scoop any poo out really quick, if he sees any, as i can't bear the thought of it floating towards me during a contraction! :shock:

Ahhh, childbirth, so glamorous!

Oh and cna you all send some labour dust my way please................I really thought s/he'd be here by now!

OMG I didn't realize how close you were!!! Tons of dust coming your way!! :dust::dust:

That made me chuckle, images of poo floating towards you with the Jaws music.............der dum..................der dum...................der dum der dum der dum

That made me chuckle, images of poo floating towards you with the Jaws music.............der dum..................der dum...................der dum der dum der dum

PMSL :haha:

I just think it would be the most off-putting thing ever!

I've just LOL'd properly out loud.

I was hoping to keep the bucket to be sick in...

I gave birth in a hat and socks...

Gawd we rule.

I've heard of socks, but not the hat and socks combo....................and eek I haven't got a bucket!

I do worry about the gunk though! I wonder how much would be floating around in there - especially since they come with a poo sieve??
Not liking the thought of poo floating around me! :rofl:

You and me both! Floating poo sounds most unpleasant!

You've made me chuckle though actually as i went out and bought our poo sieve today :lol: from poundstretcher! Along with a couple of shower curtains to put under the pool in case i slosh water everywhere!

I am guessing they will scoop the poo out and put it in a yellow (clinical waste) bag shiv? I am supplying a bucket but was hoping to keep that for puking into during transition, rather than for them to put poo in!

I have told OH he has to scoop any poo out really quick, if he sees any, as i can't bear the thought of it floating towards me during a contraction! :shock:

Ahhh, childbirth, so glamorous!

:rofl: That cracked me up OMG! I can just imagine lol...

Glamourous indeed! I am hoping to avoid pooing or puking again this time, but I keep thinking you can't avoid it twice in a row! lol

Though it is funny that all I remember about my birth with Bun is how amazing and life-changing it was! The rest is all details! x

Gawd we rule.

The best part is that it was a winter hat so looked like this :haha: Glamourous is right! lol

Gawd we rule.

The best part is that it was a winter hat so looked like this :haha: Glamourous is right! lol

You might have to tie the tassles up this time or they might get wet!

I puked both times, with Dewi just after an internal - it was the cheese and biscuits I'd eaten..blue cheese the 2ns time round aint good, with STanley it was a beef and ale casserole I knew I shouldnt have eaten as I knew I was in labour but was trying not to let on LOL!

I did however remember to have an old washing up bowl in the living room while I was labouring in case I needed it, I would never have able to move to the sink/loo to be sick.

,,,imagine the MW face looking at that in the birth plan...

water birth
no coached pushing
tied tassles...

WTF?!?!?!?!

Or the scene from Caddyshack!

,,,imagine the MW face looking at that in the birth plan...

water birth
no coached pushing
tied tassles...

WTF?!?!?!?!

:rofl: Oh yes - and the socks LOL! I think I would have had to kill OH if he brought in the camera :haha:

You ladies are getting crazy in here. lol Who cares your making me laugh!? Oh the joys of labor and birth. Starting to remember them well.

Wow it has gotten a lil wild !!! ha ha yall ladies are hilarious!!! I cant stop laughing!! SO how do they control the temp in the birth pools at birth centers???

The tub I used in the birth centre was like a hot tub one, but without the whirlpool (sham) but they would add warm water every now and then.

Im planning on have my LO at a birthcenter that uses the inflatable pools

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->