Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

:dohh: Forgot to say - born at home! No drugs. (I just acted like I was on some :haha: )

Oh, Nat - big congratulations!!! Well done to both of you! (I remain jealous...)

Wonderful news :cloud9:

Really looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing pics of your gorgeous baby boy :hugs:

xxx

WONDERFUL!!!! :happydance:

Our first Home Birth Hopeful graduates!! :D

Well done darling :hugs:

Awww hun Congrats xxxxxxxxxxx

Guess that helps my question about back to back lol

Awww hun Congrats xxxxxxxxxxx

Guess that helps my question about back to back lol

Hi everyone,
Unfortunately i was told over the weekend that i won't be able to have the homebirth that i was hoping for. I was quite upset at first, :cry: but maybe it's for the best???. I have had a few issues with my BP during the pregnancy and have ended up in the Day Assessment Unit 4 times (the last time being last week). My midwife says that i probably would have ended up being transferred to the hospital anyway. With only 5 days to go i now have lots to think about!

Anyway, i just want to wish all you homebirthers the best of luck and i hope you all have the kind of births you were hoping for.
Good luck all!
mariew

Baby Isaac William arrived at 12.43 this afternoon. Back labour throughout (though he remained LOA) so not quite the 'comfortable' birth I'd hoped for, but we got through it pretty quickly. :) He's a little little boy at just 5lb2, but is strong and healthy - we're both doing great. I'm just flippin exhausted! Will try to come back tomorrow and tell you a bit more. Thanks for all the positive vibes on this thread that helped me approach labour in a great frame of mind.

Oh, just wanted to say that expulsive reflex is soooo powerful. I didn't do any intentional pushing, just breathed him down and let my body do it's thing. And he came out all at once - just lucky I was kneeling on the bed, not the floor. :haha:

I'm a mummy! :)

Oh wow a huge congratulations, this is lovely news :hugs: x

Well done Nattie!! Well done............Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Can't wait for pics!!xxxx

If any of you guys are on her Facebook, her OH has posted a short little clip on YouTube in her status. Baby's gorgeous!

I have but I cant get on to FB ATM :( As soon as I can I'll be checking that! :D

Baby Isaac William arrived at 12.43 this afternoon. Back labour throughout (though he remained LOA) so not quite the 'comfortable' birth I'd hoped for, but we got through it pretty quickly. :) He's a little little boy at just 5lb2, but is strong and healthy - we're both doing great. I'm just flippin exhausted! Will try to come back tomorrow and tell you a bit more. Thanks for all the positive vibes on this thread that helped me approach labour in a great frame of mind.

Oh, just wanted to say that expulsive reflex is soooo powerful. I didn't do any intentional pushing, just breathed him down and let my body do it's thing. And he came out all at once - just lucky I was kneeling on the bed, not the floor. :haha:

I'm a mummy! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Cant wait to see pics!!! Our first homebirth!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->