Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Squeeee we just got another VBAC...hooray!!

I'll let her update in her own time

X

VBAC thread is now a sticky in labour and Birth!

I'm still here too!! Had a few really strong bh yesterday everning even my friend noticed my belly was rock hard and looked deformed (you could really see where the baby was lying!) but then Imogen was sick everywhere and they stopped! Booooo! Today is it's last chance otherwise I'm retracting the eviction notice till Monday ha ha! X

Congratulations Embob and Cranberry!

So I can hardly get on here and am not managing to keep up with the posts to update the front properly and most people aren't PMing me. So, does anyone fancy taking over the thread?

I'll take it back if you like :) can you pm admin and tell them. Thanks for holding the fort. X

Will do. Cheers! Turns out I was too busy after all!

Would I be stupid to plan a HB with #3 given..

Kyle 4 hours
Lexi 2 hours (mw had only got here at 8am, born at 8:25am)

Or would it be the best idea really?

I think you'd be daft not to! You'll be at the side of the road giving birth! Quick/easy labourers to me are a no brainer. Definitely at home rather than risking not making it to the hospital. :)

Sounds daft not to....what the heck else will you do?!?!!?

I defiantly have a hb no questions asked if my Labours were so quick! Eeeeek number 3 eh lol. Xxx

dint know if I would be stupid to I guess possibly have a unassisted birth, it took me an hour to confirm with myself I was in labour before I rang the mat unit. I guess I would need to get Oh reading up on delivery info just incase?

There's a midwifery handbook on google books somewhere

There's always youtube

https://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/apr/30/father-delivers-baby-youtube-clips

lmao ljo I will allow baby to come today/tomorrow but not Xmas day but I don't mind the 26 either but the 27th is a no go zone!!! That's thats the one day I really don't want baby to be here!!!

So I guess my eviction notice is kind of a complicated one lol I've had no signs at all....

But omg baby hasn't stopped moving all day!! I don't think there has even been an hour where baby isn't moving!!! Lol

lesleyann- with births like that i would have a HB for sure!!

ps can you send me some of those quick birthy vibes?! id love to have a four hour labor lol

Shit I'm having contractions every 6 mins, had them last few hours but only timed them for the last one! There like strong bh pain wise, not even told dh yet lol! Just gonna have some dinner and see what there doing after! Not gonna get hopes up just yet though! X

Oohhhh sounds good, just hang out eat some tea, have a bath and lets have a baby!!!

w00t!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->