Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Just had my tea, spag Bol so plenty of carbs ha ha! Just been tidying up (just incase lol) sitting down now for half hour to see what there doing now cause I kind of lost track, but still been having them. If there still regular I'll finally tell oh and then jump in bath with some clary sage lol. Baby seems to have woken up a bit anyway! Eeeek!

I'll let you know how it's going. X

******labour dust******

I'd go for the bath without telling him...who needs the fuss? LOL!

He won't fuss! With Imogen I was up all night contracting while he slept like a baby!! Grrrrr.

They don't seem as strong now! Maybe that's cause I was lying down though all the rest I've been sat down or standing still 6 mins though! Been going on about 3 hours now . Just having one now while sat up and defiantly alot stronger!! Might get on my ball lol. X

Don't wear yourself out and end up on the back foot honey. If its going to get going it will. Conserve your energy. Rest and go to bed early because you're likely to be up in the night :) if you're not you will be well rested for labour which definitely isn't far away....and if it keeps going....you get your baby :winkwink:

Oh I'm done now! Just cleaning up after tea. Might go for a bath before the soaps start then get an early night. Just hope if it's coming this is it and it avoids Xmas day! No stoping and starting please little one! X

Couple of questions before I go for my bath lol. Clary sage- does it help even just smelling it? I'm gonna put some in the bath then have it to smell after lol.

Tens- what sort of stage is best to put it on? I don't need anything now but if this continues and they get stronger do you put it on when you need pain relief of when there getting stronger but not necessarily needing anything at that point. Just dont want to put it on too late. X

Hope all keeps going missus, like has been said get some rest dont stay up for the sake of it, get on your ball or lean over it if being more upright is better but if youb want to have a snooze do it.

It all seems to have boiled down! Just the odd one here and there! I knew it'd happen! Hopefully it'll start again over night but I won't hold out on it! Grrrrr. X

If they dont you know it's not far off.

Every ctx means one less down the line!

you know it!

I felt the same 2 years ago, I had ctx on and off through xmas eve and xmas day before i finally got into labour proper xmas night.

Oh I wouldn't mind that ha ha! But ive got stuffed planned to do with imm tomorrow then obviously Xmas day and all that comes with that so the night will be fine then born at some point after midnight! Ha ha ha if only you could plan it like that eh!!
I said I can't go into labour over night tomorrow, putting the pool up will ruin my Santa foot prints ha ha! Xx

Apparently there was a xmas dinner that year, MIL still raves about it, me and hubby dont remember. LOL

Awww ljo little ones will be here soon =) at least you've had signs =) I've just woken up with even more of a silly cold a lil boy that can't stop coughing a lil girl who still struggling with tonsillitis and me who's got a coldsore cold and a sore throat from coughing =(

All that and still no labour lol

Ha ha imovens been coughing loads last couple of nights! Anyway nothing over night so hopefully it'll just stay put now till Monday! Unless it wants to come quickly today ha ha! X

Come on ljo needs a good shag to get the baby out...any takers?

...sorry....LOL

hang on in there missus

Ha ha chuck I gave that up as a bad job lady week ha ha! I'm so swollen down there I couldnt even feel anything ha ha ha!

Nothing since last night so hopefully it'll wait now until tomorrow night at least but I think ive decided it'll come mid week and a boy!! Got a sweep on wed so if I get that far hopefully it'll do something! X

I got a sweep Thursday lol

All my friends n family that have had girls have been early... Even up to 7weeks early lol yet the 2 people expecting boys have been late lol hmmmm a pattern maybe lol

Someone said other day boys cook longer! Imogen was 38+5!! eeeek! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->