Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

just wanted to let everyone know i had a homebirth last thursday. the midwife who is also my naturopathic doc had barely enough time to get all her supplies out and set up and the other midwives showed after the baby was born. i had a 9 lb baby boy. the short version of his birth is in my preg journal linked below.

Congratulations tbaby. Xx

My hips are so painful now! This baby better hurry up! X

In the words of Michael McIntyre (when quoting his over due wife) "get this baby out of me"!!!! Ha ha I'm so frigging uncomfy now :cry:

:hugs: praying you girls have these LOs soon :dust:

Tbaby- congrats on the arrival of your LO :cloud9:
Cant wait to read your birth story!

Well im crossing my legs all day tomorrow lol I really dont want baby here tomorrow lol

Lol no lol the 27th is a very weird date for hubbys family lol

Everything happens on that date... Birthdays, weddings, funerals.....

I've had some problems with hubbys family with baby being the reincarnation of his dad (we found out I was preg the day he passed away) and they keep saying im having a boy and how spooky things are n that his name should be babys middle name n stuff.... And his funeral was on the 27th n last month on the 27th would have been his birthday!!!

So I kind of want to skip the 27th!! Lol

Oh my god they sound a bit extreme! Lol. Stay put lo!!! And i'll have your share of labour dust as well as my own then ha ha. Xx

Yesh they are a bit.... I've had alot of problems with them over the 9 years me n hubby have been together!!!

From not seeing our children to trying to tell me how to be a parent (and her still pretending to go to bed so her 9year old will go to bed) to making hubby go home at 930 on a work night when he still lived with them!!! Its never ending!!! Lol nightmare inlaws..
. Yes thats what I have!!! Lol

Oh and may I add smoking right next to both my children when their asthma is playing up and me having to take them to the hospital =/

So yes please feel free to have my labour dust ljo as im not going to need it till the 28th or after when im better =D xxx

The 28th is a date really playing round in my mind!! Don't know if it's a "sign" or just that I have my sweep then and wishfully hoping it'll work ha ha. I remember us getting out bfp on the same day, would be good if we dropped on the same day nice and relaxing labour/birth in our own homes! Awwwww. Xxx

:shock: that is crazy! Well then keep your legs crossed and in the meantime i revok my labor dust vibes (again :haha:) until the 28th! Lol

Somethings happening!! I've woke up a couple times earlier on in the nights for the loo and had quite strong period type cramps radiating up my bump. Now its contractions! But the pain is all in my pelvis and hips when it hits and it's quite intense! There around 5 mins apart, just put on my tens which takes some of the focus away when one hits and got on my ball which is more help than sat on edge of bed! While I was sat there having them I thought what am I doing I need an epidural but feeling better now on ball ha ha.
Oh keeps asking if he should put pool up or ring someone ha ha.

So hopefully this is it!! Xx

Oooo that all sounds very promising ljo =) good luck =) xxx and keep us updated xx

Come on ljo, its my oldests birthday today! Its a god day for babies!!

Friend of mine is now 42+1 and off for induction today so I'm hoping for lots of good labours and squishy baby pics later!!!

Contractions still not regular 3-5 mins but lasting about 90 seconds. Mw will be here within hour and she said to get in pool so just filling it! I can't get off my ball cause I have a really really strong contraction even if I've just had one!! X

Sounds really goof ljo!!

Keep up the good work, each contraction makes you one closer to meeting that baby!

I'm placing my bets on a blue baby!!!

Peaceful labour vibes ljo!

Well I was blessed to be with my clients as they laboured on Christmas Day and brought their first born in to the world by the light of their Christmas tree in at 1.30am on Boxing Day. It was a long second stage with the baby on the perineum for a good half an hour....and we had no sonic aid as it got dropped in the pool!! Even the mws agreed that in hospital there would have been no water birth and probably ventouse/forceps and an episiotomy. But lots of trust and patience were present from all and she had a peaceful birth in the pool and a completely intact perineum and the most alert baby I've ever seen!! They locked eyes and it was :cloud9: .....good work mama!!

Freya is here!! I didn't get my hb as there were meconium in the waters but once I got here shewas out within 20 mins!!! I'll write a full story later cause my phone keeps timing out!! Born at 12.08 weighing 9lb. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->