Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Well I was blessed to be with my clients as they laboured on Christmas Day and brought their first born in to the world by the light of their Christmas tree in at 1.30am on Boxing Day. It was a long second stage with the baby on the perineum for a good half an hour....and we had no sonic aid as it got dropped in the pool!! Even the mws agreed that in hospital there would have been no water birth and probably ventouse/forceps and an episiotomy. But lots of trust and patience were present from all and she had a peaceful birth in the pool and a completely intact perineum and the most alert baby I've ever seen!! They locked eyes and it was :cloud9: .....good work mama!!

That sounds like a lovely way to spend Christmas day :thumbup:

Freya is here!! I didn't get my hb as there were meconium in the waters but once I got here shewas out within 20 mins!!! I'll write a full story later cause my phone keeps timing out!! Born at 12.08 weighing 9lb. Xx

Congratulations and well done :hugs: she is lovely :flower: hope you're feeling well and that Imogen likes her new baby sister?

Well I had my 32 week appt today. It went well:thumbup:
I have my biweekly scheduled for 34 weeks. And then at 36 weeks the MW will be coming out to the house to see the layout and plan where the waterbirth pool can go. Then after that its weekly until i go :shock:

Happy New Year ladies i know im a bit early but since Alister is sleeping them im gonna make the most of having Husband to myself lol, pity the fireworks+party at the neighbors has woken the older 2 up, EJ doesnt cope well with fireworks

Happy new year! I feel a bit sad that Freya is only 4 days old yet she was both last year! We had friends over for a quiet night in and now I've escaped upstairs for a bit of time along with my girlies. Freyas doing her cluster feeding and my other baby fast asleep in my bed (brother and sil are staying in her room). So happy with my two little princesses. Xxxxx

MA you'll be kicking off 2012 with the first birth!!! Yay- unless that sweep worked and it's here already! Xxx

Happy New year ladies =D

Nope ljo im still here lol

We will have to see what my next sweep brings but I've got a feeling baby will wait till Thursday and be induced lol xx 10days late and waiting lol xx

Oh no!! Hurry up baby and get out of there, let mummy have her hb!!
When's next sweep?

My next sweep is Tuesday we've booked it so we can take our lil man to school, then pop to the doctors before hubby has to go to work xx

Thanks hun me too as im really starting to struggle in pain now =( hubby has to put my legs on the sofa and all as I just can't.... Even getting into bed is a struggle and the pelvis clicks are getting worse and causing me to be in alot of pain now =(

Still a happy pregnant lady tho but hubby n my mum are finding it difficult watching me struggle and are thinking about asking the midwife if I can be induced a few days early.....

On another note tho i jist weighed myself n i have put on 10lbs in 9weeks....!!!
But thats is all that i have gained!! 10Lbs isn't too bad for an almost 42 week pregnancy =D xx

Ha ha that's a bonus! I put on 1stone 4lb and weighed myself couple days ago and only up 5lb from pre preg weight! I put on 3 stone with imm! My hips started getting clicky, it's horrible so feel really sorry for you. There still a bit achey still but don't click anymore.

I think s/he'll be here mid week, really hope you avoid induction after all your hb preparation. That's the one thing I'm frustrated about, although I'm happy with my birth cause I got to do it naturally this time, i still have that bit of greif that I was oh so close, minutes away from getting in that bloody pool lol. Xx

Tbh im just led on the sofa crying to myself lol

There's nothing I can do to help myself feel any better I just really want baby here just so I can move :'( and look after the children. I'm even in pain coughing xx

Oh. Sending big hugs. It'll all be over soon and this will all be forgotten about. Let oh look after you and use the rest to store up a bit more energy for labour. Thinking of you and sending plenty of labour dust your way. Xx

Well I had a bath n im feeling alot better now I can now move again without bursting into tears =) lol

:hugs:i really hope you get relief soon hun :flow:

Do you have access to a chiropractor? That always makes my body feel better, especially my hips!

Good news is it's likely you'll have that LO very soon :cloud9:
:dust:

No not really the only way is through NHS and that can take up to 6 weeks to get an appointment =/

Roll on my sweep tomorrow to see if I have made any progress =)

Well im booked in for induction Thursday.......

My mw tried to do my second sweep but couldn't reach..... She said babys head isn't in myelvis again and the she could push babys head up!!

She also said that babys head isn't facing the right way and that baby isn't back to back but isn't the right way either lol she said fingers crossed for tonight and tomorrow but we all think I will have to be induced xx

Oh boooo really hope baby sorts itself out before, there's still time yet. Buy either way you'll have your baby by the end of the week and that's the most important thing. Xxx

Well im booked in for induction Thursday.......

My mw tried to do my second sweep but couldn't reach..... She said babys head isn't in myelvis again and the she could push babys head up!!

She also said that babys head isn't facing the right way and that baby isn't back to back but isn't the right way either lol she said fingers crossed for tonight and tomorrow but we all think I will have to be induced xx

Oh boooo really hope baby sorts itself out before, there's still time yet. Buy either way you'll have your baby by the end of the week and that's the most important thing. Xxx

A what would you do question. I'm going to sort my pool out later today, oh didn't deflate right so I'm gonna re do it to get it back in bag and pack everything away back in the box. We'll be trying for baby number 3 probably from oct 13 do you think the pool will be ok in storage for 2 1/2 years minimum or would you sell and re buy at the time? It would store ok wouldn't it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->