Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

Welcome SF :) you sound like you have the right support and they can say what they like about your age right?! ;)

Welcome back SP!!!!!!!!! Great to have you here again x

Thanks ladies. :)

Yes, they can say what they like about my age but after 2+ years of TTC, I'm gonna fight to have things exactly as I think they should be. I resisted IVF when my GP told me it was my only chance as my instinct was that I could do it on my own. My instinct now is that I will have a much more peaceful labour at home.

I'm very lucky to have been accepted to the hospital I did as it's way oversubscribed. They do have a birthing center there but I've not visited yet. But if all goes well, and there is no reason why it won't, I'll be on the floor at home doing things in my own time. :)

I'm so grateful for my little sticky bun who feels ever so strong...and is making me delightfully queasy and sleepy today. :cloud9:

Hello Ladies. Well, I know I haven't been on in FOREVER. But we hit due date. As of Friday I am almost 5 cm dilated and 80 % effaced and NOT in labor yet. What tha?? Baby is 0 station. Plenty of contractions on and off.. Just waiting for baby to grace us with it's presence. lol Silly baby.

That sounds great to me! Lol no labor and already 5cm!! You r gonna just fly eith labor once it starts! Consider yourself lucky lol

My god when labour starts that baby's just gonna pop out lol, all the best. X

Hello Ladies. Well, I know I haven't been on in FOREVER. But we hit due date. As of Friday I am almost 5 cm dilated and 80 % effaced and NOT in labor yet. What tha?? Baby is 0 station. Plenty of contractions on and off.. Just waiting for baby to grace us with it's presence. lol Silly baby.

Ohh good luck. my baby is at -2 and i'm 2-3cm but still not in labour either! Hopefully this means we'll have a lovely easy home birth. Good luck!

Hiya guys...could all of you with birth pools in a box (mini and regular) tell me the measurements of them when they are fully inflated, I just can't seem to find any online. I'm trying to decide between regular and mini, and the main problem is space!

I've got the eco one... will pump it up in a minute ans let ya know!

This may help JellyBeann : https://www.thegoodbirth.co.uk/birth_pool_in_a_box_specification

I hop you're birth partners have some wicket keepers gloves at the ready coz these babes are gonna fly out fast!

Welcome, StillFertile! I'm American as well and don't live too far from you (I'm in Uxbridge). This thread rocks, so you came to the right place! (Still hoping to join you ladies soonish - had my first ovulation five weeks after the first postnatal period. In my first two week wait!!!!)

Hi Everyone, I would love to join this group! Im about 6 weeks with my first baby. I am so excited and aim to have a natural home birth, maybe a water birth. It is early days but I want to learn as much as possible!

:hi: natasha, you'll love this group, loads of support and advice whenever you need it. all these newly pregnant ladies, and ones ready to birth are not helping my super broodyness ha ha!! xx

I'm attempting to write a first version of my birth plan and I can't help but think something vital is missing...what is in your birth plan?

i have my plan, i can email you it if you pm me your address. i read my SIL's and it prompted me to remember things id forgotton, or to think about things i hadnt done before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->